Random Thoughts....

I'll tell you a little rant about what happened today mixed with a reference (+rep for anyone that guesses the movie). I want to buy a 6 ml color ink cartridge and 6 ml Black ink cartridge to go with it. But no one sells 6 ml Black ink cartridges. They only sell 4 ml Black ink cartridges. So I end up paying the same for 2 ml less of what I need. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at marketing got together with some big-shot over at accounting and decided to rip off the public. Because they think the public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. gaasc is saying NO!

Father of the bride! God I love to hate Steve Martin :p

To tell you the truth you were the last person in the world I'd imagine watching that movie.

*is trying to stay productive while watching FG at the same time

I wish people really would stop dragging me out to go gawk at Asian guys when they come across one an' when they KNOW am not single. Just 'cause they know I got a bit of that whole Asian Persuasion/Preference thing goin' don't mean people gotta say "Oh I saw an Asian dude so I thought of Georgie I bet she'd like to have a look."

NO! I DON'T! I already have me a piece of Asian ta very much. <_<

Must be one awesome dual action vibrator. Grrrrr *thunk* rrrrrr *thunk* rrrrrr *thunk* rrrrrr *thunk*...

Pft. The good ones have like 10 speeds now.

I wish people really would stop dragging me out to go gawk at Asian guys when they come across one an' when they KNOW am not single. Just 'cause they know I got a bit of that whole Asian Persuasion/Preference thing

I didn't know you did. I know there's the whole asian fetish thing on the part of some/many white men, but that's pretty unusual for a woman, isn't it?

Must be one awesome dual action vibrator. Grrrrr *thunk* rrrrrr *thunk* rrrrrr *thunk* rrrrrr *thunk*...

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2011/05/18/entreprenadmaskiner-markvibrator-NTC-NT-65--1_big--11032222131026397800.jpg

I didn't know you did. I know there's the whole asian fetish thing on the part of some/many white men, but that's pretty unusual for a woman, isn't it?

It is very much a male thing for having a Asian woman "fetish" but in me own case, an several other womens cases we have preference; not fetish for Asian men. You don't find many of us about but we do exist. It's known to be more socially acceptable for blokes to have a thing for Asian women an' even be applauded for bagging one, but for women it's a totally different matter. We get heckled wi' the stereo types of Asian men an' so on.

It's known to be more socially acceptable for blokes to have a thing for Asian women an' even be applauded for bagging one

I really must send this to a friend of mine, he'll be most amused (he married a Chinese woman, and she's been making his life hell ever since, which - he alleges - is pretty typical for Chinese families).

I'm not judging, heckling, or anything by the way. I just find it unusual/interesting. People like who/what they like.

Hmmm there's a lot of stereotype about Asian women too y'know? You tend to hear about things things especially int circle am in. Some of them a lot of people would say are true, same about Asian dudes an' all. But it's no different than any other race stereotypes really. You get em wherever you go.

Asian women are lesbians that wear squids on their heads.

Does that go with this?
Eew. I heard there are asian women who are quite adept at handling powertools though.

Last edited: