Random Thoughts....

It is very much a male thing for having a Asian woman "fetish" but in me own case, an several other womens cases we have preference; not fetish for Asian men. You don't find many of us about but we do exist. It's known to be more socially acceptable for blokes to have a thing for Asian women an' even be applauded for bagging one, but for women it's a totally different matter. We get heckled wi' the stereo types of Asian men an' so on.

White women don't date Asian dudes. It's science.

okayguy.jpg

White women don't date Asian dudes. It's science.

okayguy.jpg

If it's science, you need more data points. Don't discount the slightly kooky ones. You know who you are :p.

Wait, do I count as Asian? If so I break the mold, I date almost exclusively white/semi-white women.

Yeah, but you make an effort to improve your chances instead of just being discouraged by early failures. That breaks the mold no matter what race you are. I don't see many Indian men with non-Indian women in general, though I know one or two who have. The most mold-breaking couple I've known is a Taiwanese guy married to an Indian woman. They're both doctors, though, so I doubt that any of the parents complained.

Last edited:
Had a test the other day with the entire series(>120 students) and the professor just wouldn't stop talking. So one of the students says "Won't you just shut the fuck up?". The prof didn't notice I think because later when he asked something in the vein of "Who did/was...." the same guy shouted "Yo momma!". :rofl: As accurate of a translation as I can give.

Today's life lesson: just when you think people couldn't be any more goddamn fucking shit-for-brains stupid...they are.

SHAAACKED! He was SHAAACKED! :cry:

I bet she hears worse insults at school every day, aimed at just about everyone. Oh, and if she's saying she didn't hear it she probably actually did not hear it... or is too embarrassed by the fit you're having to say anything. :banghead:

Last edited:
Pft. The good ones have like 10 speeds now.
The U.S. seem to be way behind in stimulation technology...
10-50-thickbox.jpg

The Nomi Tang "Better than chocolate". If features an Apple Mighty Mouse style buttonless control slider and stepless adjustable speed...

(i hope that's still considered SFW enough for outside NSFW)

Last edited:
I wonder how that gift would be received on the next Valentine's Day... decisions, decisions...
I can't really recommend to actually buy this thing, eventhough it's a marvellous technical achievement. It uses a fresh set of batteries in less than 20 minutes. If you girlfriend does not have some weird battery changing fetish i'd get her the comparable product by Fun Factory instead (only comes with seven speeds, though).

It'd be interesting to see the reaction, of that I'm sure.

As no one needs a sex toy that runs out of juice faster than the average human male, it fits quite well with other useless Valentine's gifts like flowers or perfume.

Youtube's not working :(

502 Server Error

Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.