Random Thoughts....

having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around this one.

BBC News Website

In what way? Until ~5 years ago it was against the law to sell food/drinks with added vitamins, now it is possible to get a permission. The 'fear' is that it could be used to make something seem healthy when it's not, there are strict laws as to how those enriched items can be advertised.
I find it funny that a lot of brits went nuts and want to boycott danish bacon.

I saw one on a B highway on the way to school.
*lovely sound*
*looks in mirror*
HOLY FUCK MASERATI *almost crashes*
My lunch break and commute are quite interesting. Got a job in Stuttgart, right on a busy street - Ferrari, check. Maserati, check. Porsche, why would you even ask. Add a camouflaged MB prototype every now and then and you're there.

I actually saw TWO maserati that day, the other was a biturbo parked in front of my house that I briefly mistook for one of the many white sedans or similar age my neighbors owned and then noticed the crown and did a double take :lol:

In what way? Until ~5 years ago it was against the law to sell food/drinks with added vitamins, now it is possible to get a permission. The 'fear' is that it could be used to make something seem healthy when it's not, there are strict laws as to how those enriched items can be advertised.
I find it funny that a lot of brits went nuts and want to boycott danish bacon.

I'm so conflicted.

I'm an avid fan and supporter of Marmite but giving up bacon.........? :confused:

Expect IEDs filled with Lego bricks instead. Those fuckers hurt when you tread on them in bare feet. Imagine them combined with the power of Semtex!!!

:evil:

Last edited:
Sigh. As I said in your +rep for that post, we should start a fundraiser. "Help LP and Kiki get a couple of gorgeous Maseratis, 50% of all donations go to blind children". That'd do it I think right?

Hah, yes, I think that'll do. :D Plus, we can always pledge that'll we'll drive around with blind children so that they can hear the engine noise, heh.

Hah, yes, I think that'll do. :D Plus, we can always pledge that'll we'll drive around with blind children so that they can hear the engine noise, heh.

I had a similar plan where in magical alternate reality where I am a famous singer or something I would daily drive a zonda and everyone can look at it :lol:

For one minute today the Earth entry on wikipedia looked like this

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/25/306178652.jpg

A cold beer and a kebab. What a nice conclusion to a nice day. Bed? idontgiveashit.jpg

For one minute today the Earth entry on wikipedia looked like this

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/25/306178652.jpg

:thumbsup:

Ford Prefect: "Mostly harmless?" Is that all we get from thousands of years of civilisation?

:lol:

uhh...wat?

Kenny, a family friend who's a year older than me. Earlier today I gi' him a few cakes I made then he started shoving the paper cases down the back of me shirt. So we had a bit of a scrap then he tried it again then I bit him. XD I was cleaning earlier an' every so often a scrunched up muffin case would fall out the back of me shirt, I didn't know he actually shoved 'em down me back!

Some of you may have noticed that I'm being banned. For those who haven't or don't care; congratulations, you are normal. Do carry on.

For the one person who does love me (you know who you are! :wub::lol:) I've requested a ban for a couple of weeks to concentrate on exam times. Sure they're only first year exams and don't actually count for my final degree, but my sister failed her first year and had to repeat the whole year, although only retaking a couple of modules. I'd rather not do that.
Also sure I could just log off, but I really don't trust myself. With it completely out of the way and no way I can get on hopefully I'll get some more work done.

Anyway; that's that, plus also I want to enjoy life without FG for a bit. I spend way too much time just sort of staring at the computer, not actually looking at anything, so I'd like that to stop. As awesome as FG is.

And no, I won't miss you either.

How would we notice you are banned if you are not banned yet :p

Some of you may have noticed that I'm being banned. For those who haven't or don't care; congratulations, you are normal. Do carry on.

For the one person who does love me (you know who you are! :wub::lol:) I've requested a ban for a couple of weeks to concentrate on exam times. Sure they're only first year exams and don't actually count for my final degree, but my sister failed her first year and had to repeat the whole year, although only retaking a couple of modules. I'd rather not do that.
Also sure I could just log off, but I really don't trust myself. With it completely out of the way and no way I can get on hopefully I'll get some more work done.

Anyway; that's that, plus also I want to enjoy life without FG for a bit. I spend way too much time just sort of staring at the computer, not actually looking at anything, so I'd like that to stop. As awesome as FG is.

And no, I won't miss you either.

Good luck with the exams. FG will still be here when you decide to come back. :)