Random Thoughts....

Ugh...I hate packing.

I have to pack for my trip back home for the summer, but I also have to start packing my whole apartment for the upcoming move to Colorado in August.

Some of you may have noticed that I'm being banned. For those who haven't or don't care; congratulations, you are normal. Do carry on.

For the one person who does love me (you know who you are! :wub::lol:) I've requested a ban for a couple of weeks to concentrate on exam times. Sure they're only first year exams and don't actually count for my final degree, but my sister failed her first year and had to repeat the whole year, although only retaking a couple of modules. I'd rather not do that.
Also sure I could just log off, but I really don't trust myself. With it completely out of the way and no way I can get on hopefully I'll get some more work done.

Anyway; that's that, plus also I want to enjoy life without FG for a bit. I spend way too much time just sort of staring at the computer, not actually looking at anything, so I'd like that to stop. As awesome as FG is.

And no, I won't miss you either.

Good luck with the exams man, and time off from anything routine is always good. We'll still be around (unless we get a belated rapturization)

Summer classes are killing my roommate and I. Breakfast at 7, class starts at 7:30 and goes until 5PM every day. That's a lot of time to spend working on tiny stuff right in front of you. Luckily this is a four day weekend. We booked massages for tomorrow after class and this weekend will be spent relaxing and regaining our sanity.

I would end up with cramps in my calf muscles from fighting the urge to floor it. :lol:

And that is why I never valet my car... ever.

We had to valet the cars when my brother and I were in Dallas, one of his cars is a brand new WRX STI - to prevent shenanigans he remapped the ECU with a "Valet Map" that limited the engine to about 2,800 RPM so even if you could get it into 6th it wouldn't have enough power to move with the gear ratio - essentially limiting the car to about 30 mph with no power.

I think a violent sneeze has injured my neck. Damn you allergies, damn you to hell.

Two weeks holidays. Absolutely perfect weather outside. And what happens? I catch gastroenteritis* and am confined to home for the next few days. Thanks a lot, life, for sucking.

*Do you English-speaking people actually use that term in casual speech?

Depends who. I do, as do most of my family. Most people just shorten it to "gastro".

:O It's a Maserati Granturismo of course!

Double :jawdrop:.... I thought this was a car forum!!!

<sigh> Someday.... <dreams of engine noise and sad envious friends>

I'm that big a fan of Maserati, so I tend to forget the exact names <_<

Mercs and Beemers on the other hand I remember them down to chassis codes.... *pokerface*

:thumbsup:

Ford Prefect: "Mostly harmless?" Is that all we get from thousands of years of civilisation?

:lol:

The Doctor always gets in between, so we get "Alien Protection" :p

Yeah...I don't see that many exotic cars around here, so forgive me if I wasn't able to identify a Maserati from the back in a tiny picture :p

Heck. The last exotic thing I saw was the Lamborghini transport truck driving past on my way out of Lynden. I was tempted to turn around and follow it, but then I remembered the border crossing is also back that way and every Lamborghini I've ever seen around here had Canadian plates...

Some of you may have noticed that I'm being banned. For those who haven't or don't care; congratulations, you are normal. Do carry on.

For the one person who does love me (you know who you are! :wub::lol:) I've requested a ban for a couple of weeks to concentrate on exam times. Sure they're only first year exams and don't actually count for my final degree, but my sister failed her first year and had to repeat the whole year, although only retaking a couple of modules. I'd rather not do that.
Also sure I could just log off, but I really don't trust myself. With it completely out of the way and no way I can get on hopefully I'll get some more work done.

Anyway; that's that, plus also I want to enjoy life without FG for a bit. I spend way too much time just sort of staring at the computer, not actually looking at anything, so I'd like that to stop. As awesome as FG is.

And no, I won't miss you either.

Best of luck!

I'm so conflicted.

I'm an avid fan and supporter of Marmite but giving up bacon.........? :confused:

Expect IEDs filled with Lego bricks instead. Those fuckers hurt when you tread on them in bare feet. Imagine them combined with the power of Semtex!!!

:evil:

Oh yes, they mentioned boycotting lego too, forgot about that.

And it'll all have been forgotten in a month :rolleyes:

Oh yes, they mentioned boycotting lego too, forgot about that.

And it'll all have been forgotten in a month :rolleyes:

Well just in case I went out and bought a year's supply of Marmite yesterday.

One jar.......

Good luck on your exams Speedtouch! You'll do great. ;)

9.5 hours of sleep last night. SCORE!

Good luck Speedtouch!

Good luck on your exams Speedtouch! You'll do great. ;)

9.5 hours of sleep last night. SCORE!

9.5 hours? Hedonist. Also, PaperBiro, it's really hard to sympathies with your posts when your avatar is a trollface. :lol:

Good luck Speedtouch - you are right, do not even leave the chance of messing with the rest of your life which Uni Exams will be the biggest influence upon. I know you'll do great, oh and I will miss your posts and your sweet Renault.

I can't believe I actually signed up for OkCupid. What I really can't believe is that I already found my last boyfriend on here in a matter of minutes as one of my compatible matches...ugh. If we were really that compatible, we'd probably still be together. I am getting a kick out of reading his profile, though. :lol: