Random Thoughts....

Masaka!

( ???! )

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the weather worldwide more than usually fucked up right now?

Monsoons in Massachusetts, Manitoba and the Mississippi, Tornado Alley is more of a 10 lane highway right now, it's blowing a fucking gale outside my window and yet we're facing a drought, KaJuN is about to get the biggest blow of his life.

Maybe that 2012 shit really is going to get real....... :dunno:

Massachusetts is balmy, sunny, and not too humid right now...so you're right, the weather is seriously fucked up.

Nah, what's fucked up in that case is you sitting in front of a computer instead of being outside enjoying la vie decapotable! :p

And there were seven tornadoes not far from where I live yesterday. seven. fucking. tornadoes. within an hour or so. Understand: we ususally get about one tornado here in California per year. And nobody notices it anyway, except for the weather nerds, because its a wimpy little bastard. Earthquakes are our natural disaster of choice, thankyouverymuch :shakefist:

Reactions: LP
Massachusetts is balmy, sunny, and not too humid right now...so you're right, the weather is seriously fucked up.

Seriously, it should be snowing or something this time of year. :lol:

Maybe that 2012 shit really is going to get real....... :dunno:

Today: 64?F - Mostly cloudy skies, winds blowing west at 4 mph
Tomorrow: 789?C - Mostly lava skies, death blowing East at Mach 3.4.... with a slight chance of rain

San Diegans upon reading slight chance of rain: awwwwwww maaaaan

Reactions: MWF
Well there we go, it is colder in california the MA (75F), there is something wrong here.

Today: 64?F - Mostly cloudy skies, winds blowing west at 4 mph
Tomorrow: 789?C - Mostly lava skies, death blowing East at Mach 3.4.... with a slight chance of rain

San Diegans upon reading slight chance of rain: awwwwwww maaaaan

And to quote Sarah Connor "Anyone not wearing two million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day."

I can't believe I actually signed up for OkCupid. What I really can't believe is that I already found my last boyfriend on here in a matter of minutes as one of my compatible matches...ugh. If we were really that compatible, we'd probably still be together. I am getting a kick out of reading his profile, though. :lol:

Guess how Kiki and I met?

Just found out about 4chumblr.

All I can say is:

1) 4chan is an insane faceless FBI agent alien? o_O
2) They're cute together.

Also: Go Ellie! Post back how it went. :)

Last edited:
Yup there were tornadoes in the N. California area. (Sort of near me.) It hailed A LOT in a small time yesterday. The weather caused 4 accidents, we saw one right after it happened on the freeway because of the heavy rain and hail.
(More swearing and stuff, but it's a witness video.)

Why? It's just another weapon in your arsenal.

Anything you can share?

:lol: I actually know more potentially embarrassing things about him than he's put on his profile, but I'm just laughing at how the site rated some of his personality..."More arrogant, more adventurous, more introverted, more experienced in love, more independent, more mathematical, more kinky, worse mannered, less love-driven, less old-fashioned, less optimistic, less organized, less ambitious"

Yeah...most of it is spot on, except for the "more experienced in love" I call bull on that one. :p

Tornado warnings (and one somewhat confirmed in palmyra, PA) and hail and lightning and lotss of rain atm.