Random Thoughts....

Guess how Kiki and I met?

I figured she was the only other non mormon available and you threw her in the back of whatever suv thing you were driving at the time. After a few years, she grew to like you and you had to let her go get the groceries and were suprised when she came back.

:mrgreen:

Six years after trying to find a girlfriend on DeviantART, I'm finally going to have my first date.
I haven't seen her face yet, but her water color self-portrait is STUNNING! ;D

Six years after trying to find a girlfriend on DeviantART, I'm finally going to have my first date.
I haven't seen her face yet, but her water color self-portrait is STUNNING! ;D

/me waits for the post about you meeting a 50 year old fat dude from Connecticut D:

good luck

I figured she was the only other non mormon available and you threw her in the back of whatever suv thing you were driving at the time. After a few years, she grew to like you and you had to let her go get the groceries and were suprised when she came back.

:mrgreen:

Well, we were both living in California at the time, and it was a motorcycle - but other than that you're spot on.

Well done.

Well, I don't know - maybe this internet dating thing could actually work. Besides, finding guys to choose from that aren't a part of my current circle of friends will be nice. I've exhausted all my options among the people I currently know, and most of them weren't the best options to begin with.

Still, I'm not too worried about finding a guy...its not like I'm totally desperate. :p Whatever happens, happens.

Hello?

(not sure if that fits here)

Called up to help with flooding. Hope I don't get washed away! I don't think our uniforms also serve as flotation devices.

Wow, just wow.

I won't come back here, no way.
No such thing as privacy it seems.

Was nice here, but I prefer having privacy.

Peace to all.

Ok... that was odd.

I'm in San Francisco. Played some Portal 2 on my laptop on the flight here...ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: AWESOMEOSITY.
fyeah.jpg

I'd love to meet up with some FGers so they can explain to me how they grew their balls so big from lane-splitting on the 101?but I'm spending the weekend attending my cousin's graduation, and sadly I'm flying back Saturday. Also, because I hate you all.

Wow, just wow.

Peace to all.

You seem to have mistaken this for Facebook.

I'm in San Francisco. Played some Portal 2 on my laptop on the flight here...ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: AWESOMEOSITY.
fyeah.jpg

I'd love to meet up with some FGers so they can explain to me how they grew their balls so big from lane-splitting on the 101?but I'm spending the weekend attending my cousin's graduation, and sadly I'm flying back Saturday. Also, because I hate you all.

Meanwhile, my laptop's lovely Intel graphics chip struggles to play Portal 1. I hate you.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow.

Peace to all.

This place is the internet. You only have as much privacy as you allow. Cya, I guess. :dunno:

Between tennis gear, and my new computer I've spent about 2800 bucks in the last month. Good thing I picked up all those extra hours of tutoring and my internship is paid.

Ragequit?