Random Thoughts....

Ouch, under general anesthetic I hope. They did that to me when I had 3 wisdom teeth out a number of years ago.

At first, I agreed to local, but then I was talking to my sister and thought I was mad for doing that. So we changed it and I'll have to have it in a surgery.

Dentists sell their operations so smoothly, which is a problem.

Wow, just wow.

I won't come back here, no way.
No such thing as privacy it seems.

Was nice here, but I prefer having privacy.

Peace to all.

Ragequit?

Drama and I missed it? Damn you, sleeping.

Speaking of people who have left, whatever happened to Jay? I haven't seen him around in a long time.

He is, while alive and well, also going to hell and back IRL. I'm staying in touch with him via other means and am happy to act as messenger for any good wishes.

Ouch, under general anesthetic I hope. They did that to me when I had 3 wisdom teeth out a number of years ago.

General? Pussies! Four out in one hit, lower impacted at 45 degrees behind their neighbours, dentist kneeling on my chest with pliers in my mouth at one point, all under local.

Eating Chinese spare ribs two days later!

General? Pussies! Four out in one hit, lower impacted at 45 degrees behind their neighbours, dentist kneeling on my chest with pliers in my mouth at one point, all under local.

Eating Chinese spare ribs two days later!

All four of mine were impacted, so I had them out at the same time, under local anesthetic and laughing gas. Don't think the gas did much of anything, tbh.

OK, so I have 4 days beard growth, which is 50% grey at my age, I'm wearing jeans, a T-shirt, sneakers and a casual suit-type jacket. And I must have been sitting funny because when I got up to go and get more coffee my right leg was half asleep.

Walked into the kitchen feeling like House!

:cool:

Wow, just wow.

I won't come back here, no way.
No such thing as privacy it seems.

Was nice here, but I prefer having privacy.

Peace to all.

Que?

You leaving.....Hive coming back?
What the hell is wrong with this place lately?

Suggest mass PMs and assume they mean an alert via e-mail.

I did a focus group/survey for a beer company yesterday. $40 for half an hour of tasting beer and filling out a form and then they give me a six pack that I'm to drink over the weekend, yes please. Shame its all Honey Lager, my least liked beer, but I'm not in a position to complain.