4. Trippin'

I kid you not.

I had to explain to my parents yesterday night about the following terms:

1. The chronic
2. "Bitch, please".
3. Nizzle, Izzle, Fo Shizzle
4. Trippin'

I kid you not.

:rofl: And having heard your impression of your Dad a while back in the voice thread I would have just love to have been a fly on the wall during that conversation........

I had to explain to my parents yesterday night about the following terms:

1. The chronic
2. "Bitch, please".
3. Nizzle, Izzle, Fo Shizzle
4. Trippin'

I kid you not.

Please write out your explanations to them for each. Please. PLEASE?

Last edited:
How about instead I record how it sorta went, and then have you dl the mp3 file? :p

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30317157/chronic.mp3

As LabCoatGuy and I have determined, it is damn near impossible to type out the indian accent.

I am staring at a 4 pack of fruit mentos, and it is staring back at me - I must not eat 4 packs of fruit mentos, I must not. ...

You know you have been hard on your body when, at the age of 30, you have such a hard time walking that you are considering buying a cane for the bad days.

Not an old-man cane, something cool with a skull grip, or flames, or a sword.

/off my lawn
//puts on old-man cap.

WTF? 30? I laugh at the trials and tribulations of you young 'uns. ...

Last time I went to the Dr. I told him had 11 symptoms he said "Oh that's a problem, I only have 10 minutes. ..." gave me a chit for shed loads of blood tests and sent me on my way.

How about instead I record how it sorta went, and then have you dl the mp3 file? :p

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30317157/chronic.mp3

As LabCoatGuy and I have determined, it is damn near impossible to type out the indian accent.

:roflmao:

You know LP you have a really cool voice and a great delivery. You could make a regular podcast based on that shit I'm sure. But I'm still chuckling now.

I must spread some AWESOMENESS around before giving it to LP again.

Help a girl out?

I must spread some AWESOMENESS around before giving it to LP again.

Help a girl out?

Sadly I can't. I already raep him daily as a matter of course.

LP = :wub:

Reactions: LP
I would but I'm saving mine for when I can actually listen to it, I'm sure I'll be issuing my own at that time.

WTF? 30? I laugh at the trials and tribulations of you young 'uns. ...

Last time I went to the Dr. I told him had 11 symptoms he said "Oh that's a problem, I only have 10 minutes. ..." gave me a chit for shed loads of blood tests and sent me on my way.

How many other 30-year-old people do you know who have to lean hard on handrails just to go up a flight of stairs?

Think I might gi' me sister a ring tonight 'cause she meks me laugh. When she was up a short while ago, she said her husband Micky wen't to the same primary school as Mark Owen an' used to batter him regularly. :lol:

Me nephew also has a habit of coming in drunk, the goes an meithers me niece to put on Footloose so he can have a sing an' a dance.

I have the best family ever. :rolleyes:

Wheel Clamping for beginners:

Do not clamp the Police with the Police nearby. ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13575380

Now they know how we feel. Clamping yet another un-English thing that has been inflicted upon the country by a totally stupid, poncy, rich, posh, ruling class.

Now do not get me wrong the only thing I really object to is the fact that we seemed to have creamed off the particularly stupid ones, everything else does not really matter if they were good - sadly they are not.

Reactions: MWF