Random Thoughts....

I couldn't help but laugh at the Sun's headlines today. Whereas all the other news papers were running with the story of Ratko Mlad?c's capture. The Sun felt that Cheryl Cole being given the boot from the American version of the X Factor was more headline worthy.

Murdoch and his cronies have got their priorities right as per usual.

Think I might gi' me sister a ring tonight 'cause she meks me laugh. When she was up a short while ago, she said her husband Micky wen't to the same primary school as Mark Owen an' used to batter him regularly. :lol:

Me nephew also has a habit of coming in drunk, the goes an meithers me niece to put on Footloose so he can have a sing an' a dance.

I have the best family ever. :rolleyes:

I understand you have an accent, but do you have to write with an accent aswell? It's more than just a little bit annoying.

I understand you have an accent, but do you have to write with an accent aswell? It's more than just a little bit annoying.

Dude, last person to make an issue of this got off with an infraction. I believe the next time it's an enforced holiday. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

And if you can't understand that little bit of vernacular you'll struggle somewhat when you get to uni here.

What in the *fuck* is "meks"?

0 - over 9000 rage in 3.8 seconds

Yes, i mad. FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

It's f*cking ridiculous. That's all. Rant over.

No, all thats ridiculous is the schoolyard bullying that keeps going on over this. Move on and let her be. There's far worse things in the world to be bitching about than this

I couldn't help but laugh at the Sun's headlines today. Whereas all the other news papers were running with the story of Ratko Mlad?c's capture. The Sun felt that Cheryl Cole being given the boot from the American version of the X Factor was more headline worthy.

Murdoch and his cronies have got their priorities right as per usual.

If push come to shove I wouldn't even wipe me arse wi' The Sun. :|

But we don't get The Sun so it'd be the Farmers Guardian instead.

Reactions: MWF