Random Thoughts....

And as for you Mr Paperbiro....I'll have you know I have no moustache :p

No, but you are Davy Jones from Pirates Of The Carribean. :p

(runs and hides from a suddenly scary ashspet)

No, but you are Davy Jones from Pirates Of The Carribean. :p

(runs and hides from a suddenly scary ashspet)

Oi! :shakefist: you can run, but you cannot hide :shifty: you have to come out sometime

Taco Bell is over-rated not really meat in the food you just bought anyway. And 2 pints in a cup.
That was a bullshit lawsuit that should be ignored. See:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/19/taco-bell-meat-beef-lawsuit-withdrawn_n_850834.html
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb/01/business/la-fi-taco-bell-20110201

I'm not trying to say Taco Bell is high quality - it's absolute crap. It's not Mexican or Tex Mex, it's Taco Bell. But despite it being crap (or perhaps because it is), I like it. It's crappy, but it is food.

On the other hand, Jack in the Box's tacos are only partially meat. They admit on their ingredients list that the meat is stretched with soy. Those tacos are absolutely horrid, often called dog-food-tacos. Even Taco Bell doesn't get that label around here.

I wish people would stop mentioning Jack in the Box. Every time they do I end up craving a Sour Dough Jack and we don't have them here! :(

I wish people would stop mentioning Jack in the Box. Every time they do I end up craving a Sour Dough Jack and we don't have them here! :(

I've never even set foot in a Jack in the Box let alone ate owt from one. I do like Denny's though.

There's this neat little truck-stop diner place near Willows I think it is me an' Jarrett went to after coming back from Thunderhill. I forget what it's called but I'd like to go again if we're up there, they do pretty good nosh. :) If I remember correctly I think they had their own gift shop type thing an all.

Vulnerability makes people accessible. There's this person at school I absoloutley despise, then, up a photo goes on facebook with him lying in a hospital bed holding his girlfriend (I assume) 's hand, chuckling while being spoon fed by said girlfriend, and I become awash not with schadenfreude but a strange sense of both sympathy and guilt. Excuse me, I think I've just grown ovaries.

In other news, you constantly complain about having a lack of time due to school, but come the holidays, exam block or whatever and boredom rains down in a cascade of mediocre videogames and cheese.

Last edited:
Oh, so that's where those went. Trade back? I think I'll need those ovaries to keep my bone density up.

equi, that was really mean!

:roflmao:

Oh, so that's where those went. Trade back? I think I'll need those ovaries to keep my bone density up.
You should just have more milk and let him keep them until the event of attempting babies. Think of what you will save on birth control! :lol:

We are lacking in tasty mexican places here which is annoying to me because it's a favorite of mine. There used to be a decent place in my town but the economy ate it. It didn't kill the one on the same street that serves food that is actually worse than microwave burritos for some reason though <_<

Vulnerability makes people accessible. There's this person at school I absoloutley despise, then, up a photo goes on facebook with him lying in a hospital bed holding his girlfriend (I assume) 's hand, chuckling while being spoon fed by said girlfriend, and I become awash not with schadenfreude but a strange sense of both sympathy and guilt. Excuse me, I think I've just grown ovaries.

That's just called being a nice person; ie. not holding grudges and not being vindictive.

Also, thanks for adding a new word to my vocab. 'Schadenfreude' - nice. :D

First i've heard of them.

I hadn't until my first trip to the States 14 years ago.

You can look at one and find out more Here
. And unlike BK or McSpreaders the patty actually tastes of beef.