Random Thoughts....

Ok I'll feed the ego :p

I think you've matured. Still a way to go but you're getting there. Heck, everyone is still learning and maturing. I think you should still enjoy the fun and pleasures of being a child though and stop (or at least reduce) your worrying about finances and life. Dont grow up too quickly.

I'll keep that in mind, I try, but something about me just worries a lot.

Ooh vintage hidden_hunter

HH, you remind me a lot of someone I know.

I went to bed in the middle of a movie that was on a cable channel early this morning, and it is back on in almost the exact spot I stopped watching it. I think they want me to see this movie.

:blink:

I think that's even spookier than humming a song, then turning on the radio and finding it playing.

lol you should do what I did and go back to uni...I guess in some way I am actually reliving my late teens by having gone back to study, but with the benefit of a few years of work and real life experience under my belt. I think it is actually a huge advantage to have 'lived' for a few years before starting engineering...especially when you look at things from a project management point of view. I see some of my fellow second year students who are 19 years old, and technically they're great and can calculate stresses and deformation and all that, but put them in a big project where they have to manage resources and time and work with other people and they're completely lost.

Haha I am just about to finish my sixth year at uni, I certainly have no intention of going back!!! What a horrible thought! I see where you are coming from though. You only get an appreciation of things I think once you get a bit older. This is a way deep conversation....

I know, and I'm not even drinking...going dry til exams are over!

What are you studying?

Shania Twain just came on my iPod and I didn't skip it.

I'll leave my man card on the way out.

If it was a video, I think you're alright.

If it was "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" and you started singing along, hand it over.

Shania Twain just came on my iPod and I didn't skip it.

I'll leave my man card on the way out.

Shania Twain is on your ipod, you never had a man card.

Only a 'Man, I Feel Like a Woman!' card.

Fuck yeah, finally finished a 17 page, 3000 word report for a semester long group design and build project. This after spending a similar lateish evening a couple of weeks ago compiling a powerpoint presentation for same project. SO glad to be done with this thing!

Only a 'Man, I Feel Like a Woman!' card.

Fuck yeah, finally finished a 17 page, 3000 word report for a semester long group design and build project. This after spending a similar lateish evening a couple of weeks ago compiling a powerpoint presentation for same project. SO glad to be done with this thing!

Yeah. End of semester feels sooo goooooooooood :D

I also just completed my computing portfolio. feels good

Haha I am just about to finish my sixth year at uni, I certainly have no intention of going back!!! What a horrible thought!

I thought the same thing after degree #1. I'd have rather drank liquified tortoise shit than go back to uni...

Four years after that, degrees #2 and #3 followed, and I'm on the path towards becoming a media/TV professor. Odd how a few years away and a new perspective can pull the rug from under you.

Last edited:

She's at least easy on the eyes, if not the ears!

I mean, if Shania pulled up in front of your house, walked up to your door and told you she wanted to make wild, wanton, sweaty snugglebunnies with you, would you turn her down?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to delete my ABBA songs from my iTunes.

Got four movie tickets as one of my birthday gifts. What do you think we should see?

Here's what's playing now/here:

http://www.finnkino.fi/eng/movies/now_showing/

In other news, lazy Sundays rule. Though I WILL work out later. :)
Let me put it this way, from the list, i can strongly recommand NOT spending time on:
-Another Year (a movie of the sweet-but-boring kind that just turns self-rigtheous and ugly in the third act)
-Black Swan (HUGELY overrated. Prove that film price jury consist of dirty old men turned on by girl-on-girl action)
-Sucker Punch (see here)
-Thor (it's like a film made from cheesy metal lyrics, only not as fun)

Fuck yeah, finally finished a 17 page, 3000 word report.
How did you spread so few words on so many pages? The last english-language paper i wrote clocked at 4500 words/10 pages.

How did you spread so few words on so many pages? The last english-language paper i wrote clocked at 4500 words/10 pages.

If it's a typical engineering paper, figures, charts, and diagrams pick up the slack.