Random Thoughts....

Understandable. 100,000 loud drunken people would be annoying.

Good, so I'm not overreacting. I live close enough to Granville and Robson that on such nights I can actually hear those crowds sitting at my desk with my windows closed.

What really bothers me is that I'm stuck in the city with these loud crowds... I'd be perfectly willing to go for an extended drive out of the city, but I can't very well do that with all the traffic and roadblocks and whatnot. I'm stuck here listening to this cacophony of drunken yelling night after night.

It must be nice to be care-free enough to get so emotionally attached to something you have almost no role in. I mean I know fan support is needed and helpful and all that, but I keep hearing these crowds chanting "we want the Cup, we want the Cup," and I can't help but think to myself what these people have done other than screaming to feel so entitled.

I just discovered I have almost the same taste in music as I guy I did not like in high school. Wtf does that mean? Also, summer break is here and that means that until October I'm pretty much free. Also, that means I just finished my second year of Automotive Engineering. Can't believe I went through 2 years of college already. Still 4 more ahead(2 for becoming a licentiate and 2 more for the master's).

Last edited:
Fucking sports fans, how do they work?

Ugh, can hockey please be over already? I really didn't give a flying saucer until now, but when the crowds spilled into the streets tonight I suddenly just had enough.

Urghhh.....Every fucking 'big' footballgame you can't walk into any pub whithout a bigscreen TV blaring it and a bunch of drunken semi-fans acting like cavemen, shoulden't real fans be at the stadium anyway?

Then when you try to enyoy a quite drink they look at you like you are from the moon because you can't be arsed to look at some metrosexuals chasing a bal.

Moo.

I'm bored.

I'm starting to understand why rural residents would resort to cow tipping for lulz.

I can honestly say that despite all the jokes, I never tipped cows when I lived in Perry County, PA.

Hey, now. Tractors are fun.

I've seen a cow "tipped" by a train locomotive.

Requirement would be that you should still be able to use the cow afterwards.

It could probably still be salvageable for burgers.

mmm carbon dust flavoring *drool*