Random Thoughts....

My house was broken into last night, and I slept through the whole thing. So I've had a lovely sunday long weekened morning with the police and without several thousand dollars worth of laptop.

Whoever did it left a jacket and a cigarette packet on the balcony, so the police reckon we'll still get the stuff back.

But still, shit.
Don't you just hate incompetent crims?
Unless you are very bright and violent I would not take up crime as a profession - bound to end in tears.

Edit/ Oh forgot - I too am glad you seem to be physically OK - that Bastard. ?. He needs to get a job. ...

Last edited:
At least you're okay. Shame about the lappy though

Agreed. Hbriz....it could have been far worse...glad to hear your ok.

I just found out that Ukrainian establishments don't usually use or sell ice for their drinks.
How am I supposed to keep my whiskey 'n coke cold??
You are wrong - you can ask for ice in your drink (free), in fact you will be offered it probably. Super markets have started selling ice for take outs.

Whisky and coke. :lol: Do not do that with the decent whisky.

You are wrong - you can ask for ice in your drink (free), in fact you will be offered it probably. Super markets have started selling ice for take outs.

Whisky and coke. :lol: Do not do that with the decent whisky.

Thanks Cobol! I guess the info I got was incorrect.. weird..

oh, whiskey & coke is the only alcoholic beverage I drink. =P <3

I swear I am nocturnal now, it just feels better to be awake at night. And I'm so much more active, almost every piano track I have recorded in the last few weeks has been done between 1am and 4am! :lol:

Also I am addicted to tea, I must have had over 10 mugs the evening... :blink:

My house was broken into last night, and I slept through the whole thing. So I've had a lovely sunday long weekened morning with the police and without several thousand dollars worth of laptop.

Whoever did it left a jacket and a cigarette packet on the balcony, so the police reckon we'll still get the stuff back.

But still, shit.

Hbriz, that sucks, glad your ok. Hopefully you will get your stuff back in short order, and the crook will get their due desert.

:bangin: :idiot: :nazilock: :hump:

Also, I assume that they climbed in through the balcony. You should get a cheap light beam warning device out there along with locking that door. I now it sucks that you have to do that, but people can be scum, and it is up to us to keep them honest.

But still, shit.

Worst feeling isn't it? Next time (hopefully there won't be a next time, but just in case), use prey

http://preyproject.com/

My house was broken into last night
Sorry to hear that, Hbriz.

Which kinds of teas do you like?

English Breakfast and Double Bergamot Earl Grey are probably my favorites, atm.
There's a tea thread hanging out on the forum... When I tried them, I preferred Irish Breakfast to English Breakfast, but I don't remember why. :confused:

Irish breakfast is made with whiskey ;)

Coming into the gym today. Green porsche turbo. I was like "nice".

He was doing 22 mph on a 40 mph curve.

Whyyyyyyyyyy

I made that one meme face, someone paste it here

But still, shit.

That blows man, but at least you still got yourself. Hope they get the bitch

Last edited:
I meant that one where he's like "whyyyy". Meh close enough actually.

"Porsche driver..... y u no use vroom"

Thanks for all the wishes, guys. It could have been a lot worse, at least everyone is safe.

As for the break in, he came in through a side door off the rear balcony (which wraps around two sides of the house). The back door is on that balcony and is reached through stairs from the garden. Usually security is quite good - my house is on a main road, and the door where he got in is highly visible and well lit from the street lights. I will be heading out to Bunnings later, after the police come back, to buy new locks for the door.

Two laptops were stolen, not much of importance was on them, and what was important is backed up, but its still a pain in the arse. There are plenty of other things of value that could have been taken easily in that room. An iPod touch, blu-ray player, digital camera, etc. etc were all lying around, so I guess we're lucky only the laptops were taken. Might pop down to Cash Converters later and see if they show up :lol:

Which kinds of teas do you like?

English Breakfast and Double Bergamot Earl Grey are probably my favorites, atm.

No idea, I simply buy this and have it with milk, no sugar.

Generally tea in the UK is just considered to be tea, abroad it seems to be less of a general culture and is slightly more in depth. :lol: