Random Thoughts....

So are the burgers.....

There are countless teeny tiny toads, no bigger than a dime, hopping everywhere at my work.

They're so cute! ^_^

There are countless teeny tiny toads, no bigger than a dime, hopping everywhere at my work.

They're so cute! ^_^

I had a childhood friend whose property (deep in the woods) always had a bunch of these, and I agree.

Finally. Space is FINALLY going HD. Good riddence, CTV Globemedia. Space was okayed to go HD, then the previous owners got bought out by CTV who never cared about Space and put the HD plan on ice, then CTV went bankrupt and got bought out by Bell who clearly care about the people who watch their channels (well, duh, they are a television provider) and they've finally pushed that through and in two weeks finally we'll have Space HD. Yay, I won't need to download SyFy shows anymore for the HDness!

Also the Winnipeg Jets have been reported to have been named the Winnipeg Jets. Everyone is in shock.

They're so cute! ^_^

picsoritdidn'thappen :p

They're so cute! ^_^

Post pics.

So I got a slight rant, but not really one. So I love singing. My dad raised me with classical music, never forced singing on me but when he saw that I was trying hard to keep with the singer and follow the lyrics that I didn't understand, he encouraged it. And I can never thank him enough for that. I feel like I have this great ear for music, because I can listen and discern the subtleties in Eastern and Western classical music but also ruin it all with rap. Lately, especially today, I've been singing a lot... at home before work when no-one is there. In the car on the way over since no-one is in the car with me, and in the lab since literally no-one is here. But, I've missed singing with my dad... a lot. We used to sing together and we used to sing for his mom when she was still alive (she passed away in 09). I try to make it a point to sing everyday for practice, but you know, I miss the whole side-by-side singing and getting either praise or corrections from my dad and most recently getting translations for the lyrics that I've known for so long.

I know it may all sound girly and not masculine but that's one of the few things I can actually do with my dad. We never really played catch or other sports that much (except tennis on a couple of occasions, and even then he usually made me practice on a concrete wall ala racquetball. On the one time I came home from the gym and started singing a song that was in my head, he quieted the TV (which he's addicted to) and started singing with me wondering what the occasion was. Maybe that's all I need to do to sing with him again. Mom usually comes in and interrupts with something though.

:lmao:

Team Coconut Chutney.

fyeah.jpg