Random Thoughts....

Peanut butter pie sounds awesome, going to bookmark that page. I had some gooseberry crumble earlier, bloody brilliant. Not made by me but our family baker, my grandma. :)

Now that night is falling on 'murrcah I want to wish you lot a fun July 4th, have a few beers and blow shit up but be safe, we want you here tomorrow with pics

Last edited:
Fireworks are illegal here in my little part of the Land of the Free.... they use the big professional ones at public events but you can't purchase anything more than a Sparkler yourself....

All I hear out my window is Bang, bang. So they may be illegal is Mass, but that doesn't stop many people.

Bless you, John Phillip Sousa:

(I admit it, I was expecting to hear the foot. :p )

Meanwhile, one of the neighbors must have purchased an arseload of fireworks; this the third night in a row I'm hearing the damn things.

Last edited:
Happy 4th to all my fellow American forum homies.

We just got back to salt lake. Maybe we'll get to see some fireworls.

Been 3 years since I got my american citizenship/dual citizenship. Gotta celeb the 4th properly someday. Hope all y'all are drinking and blasting tunes and enjoying the night

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I haven't not heard fireworks since about the beginning of last month. I live in the middle of an area full of a crapload of firework stands, so...its inevitable.

I forgot it was the 4th of July. The sounds of explosions coming from outside was unsettling.

I agree. So this morning I visited my local restaurant and ate a three egg ham and cheese omelet with two pancakes.

Happy Independence Day to FG's American contingent! Time to blow some shit up. :p

Yesterday I went to Bob Evans and had the Pot Roast hash, it comes with eggs and was awesome.

$500 worth of fireworks (and two 30-racks of Bud), down the hatch. Nearly set my lawn and deck on fire, but my friends and I can chalk this up to another successful 4th. AMERICA

Racist jokes aside, Mexicans are possibly the hardest working people in the world.

Super ironing: At least one of the two dudes who prompted this post turned out to be El Salvadorean. Ah well.

Moo. I can't sleep. :(

Goddamit......Pc-speakers just packed up, more fucking money.

Last edited:
Goddamnit the girl next to me on the flight is so awkward, even though she's into physics and we were talking about comp sci and stuff. We changed seats when we landed in phoenix and she comes and changes to the seat row right across from me. Then she just quietens down and stuff....erg

Sometimes I guess attempts at being gregarious are failed. Also physics people are socially awkward.

Oh well, no loss. I still have froyo girl (for those that remember the #gear convo) and apparently now my former coworker is flirting with me again. And she likes that I flirt back.

105 F in phoenix, I can feel the heat through the windows. This must be phoenix, india.

Sent from my Droid