Random Thoughts....

Possible repost but...

Worst daughter of the year award?

Girl Sues Dad Who Was Shot in Road Rage Incident

http://abcnews.go.com/US/girl-sues-dad-shot-road-rage-incident/story?id=14004813
Worst mom of the year award. The parents broke up in the meantime, it's obviously the mother using her child for revenge.
Get a laser of some sort, or at the very least, something from the business line of printers.
If Interrobang would be coming to the Ringmeet, I'd give him the W124 of printers: A HP LaserJet 4. At 90000 pages printed it's not even run in. I got a spare one in my office as co-workers refuse to use then for being "too slow" and at over 15 years of age, they are written off and out of the inventory anyways.

Last edited:
How about I post something positive for a change?
As you probably know from my whining, I have turned into a vampire and subsequently have been trapped indoors 90% of the time since warm happened. Because of this am my general lack of energy and feeling like crap my activities have been limited to computer computer and more computer. Recently I noticed something.

Screenshot2011-07-13at42537AM.png

Image on left was made april 23rd, image on right was made today. Both were made in about the same amount of time and same amount of effort (in about 50 minutes) and there is a noticeable difference in quality, which means in the less than 3 months between then and now I have made a decent amount of improvement in artistic skill and therefore am not just existing uselessly.

If Interrobang would be coming to the Ringmeet, I'd give him the W124 of printers: A HP LaserJet 4. At 90000 pages printed it's not even run in. I got a spare one in my office as co-workers refuse to use then for being "too slow" and at over 15 years of age, they are written off and out of the inventory anyways.

QFT. I joined a company in '95 and they hadn't long bought a Laserjet4+. It had a monthly duty cycle of 20-30k pages a month. When I left on '03 it was still going strong!

^ We used to have one of those at home; it still worked but we got rid of it when we got a colour laser and a smaller B&W laser. We might still have it in the garage but I doubt it.

If I were in .eu I'd come for the ringmeet and you'd give me one. I kinda need a home printer but nowai I'm gonna buy a new one for the 10pges per month I print D:

Feel free to correct me ... but don?t all Laser-printers (or rather the Toner they use) stink and give you cancer? I?m quite happy I don?t have to sit near one at work ... and I wouldn?t want one at home ... the only stinky thing allowed at home is MEH!

Under normal use you will never get into contact with free toner particles. On the other hand, if you really like opening things up and breathe a lungful of it I claim no responsibility for any cancer acquired. You don't exactly drink ink either now... or do you? D:

Reactions: MWF
My vacation time was supposed to start on Friday, just got a call it started today, WOOOOT!

Lagertime!

My vacation time was supposed to start on Friday, just got a call it started today, WOOOOT!

Lagertime!

Belgian card, hand it over! :mad:

Gladly.

You do realise we make the best lager in the world right?

*lager* is the word I use for pilsner style pale 'normal' blond beer, (aka stuff like Stella as the best known in the UK) it's not 100% accurate but the word 'pils' has no translation in English to the best of my knowledge.

+GTA reference.

Last edited:
No, I think she meant "seen". She's been checking her fellow shoppers' footwear.

Last edited:
Lager time? You plan on vacationing in Germany?

I am NOT repeating myself :p

And no, vacationing in Gemany will probably result in WWIII and/or me getting kicked out.

Hmmph, lager. We need to get Q to change his name from Cowboy to Brokeback! Always suspected the Ram was in some way compensating for something. :D

What the? Did all the girly drinks you keep having melt your beerbrain? Our lager has more alcohol in it then your dark Ales! (wich are all lukewarm crap) :p

ALSO! BIG ALSO! Did none of you ever play GTA? :?

I think I'm loosing faith in humanity......

Last edited: