Random Thoughts....

The point I am trying to make, Brokeback my old bumchum, is that if you live in a country that produces the likes of Chimay, Leffe and numerous other great beers that I've never had the chance to try, why the fuck would you be drinking lager?

That's like going to a strip club and fapping over the bouncer on the door!

Nah you see, if you drink the good stuff all the time (Leffe does NOT belong on that list BTW) they loose their effect.

Specialbeers are to be enyoyed and properly tasted relaxed on a nice sundayafternoon with company, for a night out boosing something like a lager is more suited and 'the way' here, blond lager is the coca-cola of beerstypes.
I personaly usualy go for something commercial and readily available when properly drinking with mates, wich can range from a simple pale lager to a duvel in 'weight', but keep the good stuff for when I realy want to give the tastebuds a workout. (beertasting is an actual hobby of mine)

That and nobody I know can down 15 (bar example) trappists and still be reasonably on his feet. :p

*don't get me started on beer, we can be here all night*

Last edited:
Achievement Unlocked; First Car Accident! :lol:

Car in front stopped suddenly (as idiot in front of them didn't indicate), I didn't stop in time, and neither did the person behind me. Ka in front had a bit of a bent bumper but as it was plastic I literally popped it back then and there. That one had a load more dents on it though. Mk2 Micra behind came worse off; bumper was bend upwards etc. I think she hit the underside of my rear bumper (clue was the load of red paint on the underside of the bumper). Saab? Unhurt. As was everyone.

Well to be honest the rear bumper was a bit mishapen; popped that back but I will need to have a look at it underneath. As for the front; there's a chip in the front bumper and one of the clips that holds the grill on has broken. But I'd already ordered a new one of those anyway :p

I reckon had I been in the Kangoo it would have needed a new bonnet and boot.

wow, double accident with no significant damage.... plastic bumpers are great, I managed to do $500 of damage backing into an Audi in my old Sebring, but I couldn't even find the impact point on my bumper.... two morals of that story:
1) defrost your rear window before reversing
2) snowbanks are not that solid

Where did you find a snowbank in july?

wow, double accident with no significant damage.... plastic bumpers are great, I managed to do $500 of damage backing into an Audi in my old Sebring, but I couldn't even find the impact point on my bumper.... two morals of that story:
1) defrost your rear window before reversing
2) snowbanks are not that solid

Where did you find a snowbank in july?

Reading comprehension fail? He never said it happened recently.

What was the first car everyone had? Mine was a Honda Civic 1.8L.

BURRITOS FTW!

wow, double accident with no significant damage.... plastic bumpers are great

Definitely. The two bumpers damaged in this accident both popped right back. And the Micra is getting away with a new bonnet - no claims from either party as the cost of repairs would be less than the excess. :lol: My excess is ?300! And I had a look under the read bumper; not a mark on the metal beam. I'll clean the red paint off tomorrow with the stuff I went out to get in the first place; more AG vinyl care stuff (also some polish and wax from Meguiars). :p

Overheard at a FedEx Kinko's today, from some neckbearded, ponytailed employee:

"What's the ticket on that order? 1933? That was a pretty significant year in American history. You know why? It was the year we went off the gold standard."

Anybody that can pull a fact like that randomly is probably the last person I want to talk to at a party. :blink:

"What's the ticket on that order? 1933? That was a pretty significant year in American history. You know why? It was the year we went off the gold standard."

Anybody that can pull a fact like that randomly is probably the last person I want to talk to at a party. :blink:

That's how you spot a history major. Not the reference, working in a FedEx.

An' that is why I give folk wi' really obscure or bizarre degrees a wide birth. :|

*only hangs around long enough to try me luck at bullshitting a drink out of 'em*

Dude might be tolerable or even interesting so long as he doesn't go on some libertarian rant about going back to the gold standard. Reminds me of back when I was a supermarket cashier and pointed out that a customer's $16.48 bill matched the year of the signing of the Treaty of Westphalia. Granted, I was in high school at the time and was far too Asian to grow a neckbeard, much less a ponytail.

I've never dropped a piece of electronic equipment in my life....before today.... when I dropped my iphone and the screen spider-ed upon impact. :( Oh well it was bound to happen sooner of later and luckily I'm due for an upgrade in September.

I've never dropped a piece of electronic equipment in my life....before today.... when I dropped my iphone and the screen spider-ed upon impact. :( Oh well it was bound to happen sooner of later and luckily I'm due for an upgrade in September.

Did it the other day, spider cracks all over the phone, but touchscreen still works. So I just risk glass breaking off in my finger. I'm up for renewal in December though, so it's haggle with Sprint for an early upgrade, replace glass myself with a bitchload of work and 80 bucks for the part, or just live with it and ditch it when it finally shits the bed.