Random Thoughts....

Going to be teaching high school students physics this morning. [...]
Do they come by their own choosing? If not, mentally prepare to see a lot of teenagers looking down at their phones the whole time while you try to make something sound interesting, they clearly aren?t interested in ...

Last edited:
Do they come by their own choosing? If not, prepare to see a lot teenagers looking down at their phones the whole time while you try to make something sound interesting, they clearly aren?t interested in ...

Do they have a choice? It's school. If all else fails, just show them XKCD.

Do they come by their own choosing? If not, mentally prepare to see a lot of teenagers looking down at their phones the whole time while you try to make something sound interesting, they clearly aren?t interested in ...

Own choosing.

And we have things that make sparks, obnoxious noises, and we burn stuff outside including a penny just by using the sun. We also have a soldering station where they get to make a souvenir for themselves. I think they're going to enjoy it. Each station takes like 15 minutes I fink.

Brb shower and getting ready for this.

Another coincidence: I was searching my iTunes for another song to play after Gimme Shelter. I decided on King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man. However, that exact same song came on shuffle. There are over 800 songs in my iTunes.
Don't get me wrong, I love King Crimson, but the sound quality of the recordings of "In the Court..." available is so shit. I just read on wiki that they finally found the master tapes. Do you own the 2010 re-release and is it any better, sound-wise?

Last edited:
I own the 21st Century Schizoid Band version. (Yes, I'm that lame.) And no, despite being recorded in the 21st century, the sound quality of 21st Century Schizoid Band songs aren't that great either. :(

And if all else fails, channel the funny voices :tease:

Seriously - have fun and good luck!

Another coincidence: I was searching my iTunes for another song to play after Gimme Shelter. I decided on King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man. However, that exact same song came on shuffle. There are over 800 songs in my iTunes.

That ALWAYS happens to me. "Hey, that was a good song, you know what I want to listen to next?" BAM, it's on next shuffle. And my playlist alone has over 800 songs.

44.png

@ash: will do!

@blaro: I had an experience yesterday like that. We were in group exercise, some shitty music playing. I was like "I wish they'd have some ethnic or indian stuff or even something mixed like 'Bombay', that would be awesome". Suddenly "bombay" started playing.

Also, I'm here 20 minutes early. Noone else is here. Wondering what to do, so of course, I explore the bathroom in the physics department. DUDE. The only stall in the mens bathroom is HUGE. You could fit 30 people in it!

So you guys are basically saying that Apple has gotten hold on some alien-mind-read technology ... and uses it to sell music and mp3-players ...

I?m gonna have to kill you now mit my iRifle ...

They got a hold of some portable quantum tunneling technology too, but so far they've only used it to move cubes onto buttons.

There were rumors of them making gardening equipment, but it turned out that the rake was a lie.

I am happy to confirm that I am a practising homo sapiens.

One day I might even get good at it.

One shall not make fun of the handicapped
Handicapped? Quite aside from the fact that the word went pretty much out of use years ago, isn't that some kind of tricycle rather than a wheelchair? Of course, going by the signs, perhaps you meant mentally disabled (or is that also called something else these days - intelligentially challenged or something, probably).
Nice bum.

I am happy to confirm that I am a practising homo sapiens.

One day I might even get good at it.
My mother made me a homosexual.

If you give her the wool she'll make one for you as well.

Last edited:
I don't see any tramps in that picture.....