Random Thoughts....

Frasier seasons 4, 5, and 6 are some of the best sitcom seasons of all time.
Witty writing, brilliant acting, and great story-telling.

Coincidentally, Seinfeld seasons 4, 5, and 6 are also my favorite seasons from that show.

For some reason over the past several days there has been a terrifyingly high number of spiders in my apartment/ loft.

/a little afraid to go to sleep.

My sister had her baby today; the little guy must have heard about the heat wave next week.

I'm actually typing this before I head out to the hospital to see what side of the family has the more dominant genes.

Yay, congrats to your sis!

My sister is moving to Adelaide tomorrow :(

Don't worry,(put on sun glasses)

.....................they will blow it.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Sorry to copy you a little bit here but:

Interesting.

You just had to ruin it, didn't you? :p

I didn't get a chance to blow it then so I blew it now.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

But I see at least one full leg capped with a foot... do you know who that person is or are you just making assumptions? I know I'm just making assumptions.
Look at the proportions again. The lower part of the trousers is empty.

There is a bottle of champagne in the fridge, I don't think it's very expensive (Taltarni, 2004 Vintage Brut). My parent's got it when they purchased the car in late 2006 - the car which has now probably has been parted out and/or crushed into a cube somewhere. Anyways, does champagne keep?

That's correct. Once something gets overhyped I start to hate it immediately.

I am going tonight with the Family - seemed rude not to see it. I have seen all the others and got DVDs or Blu-Rays of all the others. NB a not so secret Emma Watson fan. ....

Careful Cobol, let Hotpants' demise be a warning to us all.