Random Thoughts....

Jesus Christ. Well I'm happy to know that I was there for 21.33 of those miles before I left off to play San Andreas :p

Speakin of which, SA kept crashing on my comp... uninstalled. Ironically the song playing at the time was called "Fed up"

The new reply boxes are very nice. Paste from word, auto save (although I don't know how it would recover + chrome's generally good at this sort of thing and for when it doesn't save I use Lazarus) and a fresh look. Awesome. :)

Manic Panic hates pillowcases. I learned that an' never took it to mind every time I re-dyed me then purple hair. o_O

No it doesn't. It loves pillowcases and wants to be their friend. The same goes for towels, shower curtains, and bathroom tile. Manic Panic loves everything!

Wonder of wonders, my white pillowcase is still completely white this morning!

Dye the rest and wear it with attitude :D

:lol: I won't be dying the rest of my weave, that's for sure. It takes about four jars and waaaaay too much time. Besides, this is all part of a temporary regression and I'm not regressing quite that far. I may top off the streak, though. I really do like the color.

No it doesn't. It loves pillowcases and wants to be their friend. The same goes for towels, shower curtains, and bathroom tile. Manic Panic loves everything!

Wonder of wonders, my white pillowcase is still completely white this morning!

Hmmm that is true. I guess Manic Panic is kinda like Ron Burgundy in that sense...

"I wanna be on you."

:|

I dunno I just have a liccle bit of spite for Manic Panic. I had to chuck out a few pillowcases, buy new black ones an' chuck out a few of me fave shirts too... <_<

When I used to dye my hair red with MP overnight, I would put a lot of Vaseline around my hairline, on my ears, back of neck, saran wrap my head, cover that with a plastic bag, then with a shower cap. Old sheets go on the bed and a garbage bag around my pillow. That was a lot of damn work :| Never had a dye incident though except for the bathroom clean up.

Yep, pics later.

Not sure if want.

Why a chinese crested? Why not something fluffy and cute like a samoyed?

Exhibit A:

front.jpg

Exhibit B:

Samoyed3.jpg

Exhibit C:

Xzibit-On-Planking.jpg

Oh wait my bad.

Random thoughts is totally appropriate for pictures of random dogs :lol:

When I wash clothes, I use detergent that is dye and perfume free, because it either gives me a headache or makes my skin break out in a rash.
The exception to all of this is when I wash the bedsheets every other week. I add three drops of lavender essential oil to the detergent. Gay as it sounds, the smell is awesome for bedsheets and it helps me sleep.

This was my face when I opened the dryer and smelled the sheets:
images

When I wash clothes, I use detergent that is dye and perfume free, because it either gives me a headache or makes my skin break out in a rash.
The exception to all of this is when I wash the bedsheets every other week. I add three drops of lavender essential oil to the detergent. Gay as it sounds, the smell is awesome for bedsheets and it helps me sleep.

This was my face when I opened the dryer and smelled the sheets:
images

May I suggest Bergamot or Sandalwood? They're very maaaaaaaaaaanly.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I like Lavender. For one, most everyone (including the ladies) like the smell. I am now separated, so put two and two together.

Also, My mother used lavender oil for bedsheets and bath towels, and all around the house I grew up in French Lavender is planted, so I have good memories of it.

Also, Sandalwood gives me an instant headache and a sour stomach. I am weird like that. :dunno:

It's 8pm on Sunday, so you know what that means: that time of the week where I explain to my mom the differences between a laptop and an iPad.