Random Thoughts....

Okay, I will phrase it another way. If you do want to get pulled into a debate, just ignore this post, move on and all will be good! :)

Politics and religion have their place...SOMEWHERE ELSE. Both are for the most part very personal, and both are sure to engender negative feelings.
I also know that I am a hypocrite for the above paragraph. My only defense is that I am really trying to better myself and NOT do things that annoy myself or others. I am, as most of you know, deeply and devoutly religious but I am trying my best to keep it to myself. I for the most part agree with Spectres politics, but I gave up caring about any politics now and now try to adhere to a form of Christian anarchy (see Leo Tolstoy).

Bottom line is, both are bummers and just get people riled up for no good reason.

dammit! confused threads again! that comes from opening half the forums at the same time!

Last edited:
Point me to a technology-whatever thread if I failed at finding it. I'm too lazy to search more effectively...

Moved to technology random thoughts instead, thanks katwalk.

Last edited:
Maybe in the technology section.
In there you could choose from Random tech thoughts or the general OSX thread as it is an apple specific thread.

And to answer your question, I have the top level new MBP in 15" and it is my standard do everything computer. It has enough kick to do huge photoshop files and run a bunch of other programs, I would recommend that.

I feed several stray cat colonies at my town and also build shelters for the cats made out of cardboxes. One of the shelters I built last month was placed near the place I live, in a corner under a balcony that belong to an empty house. This shelter was especially built for one couple of cats, the female being my Yuffie's mother. It had one food tray and one water tray inside and the cats used to go inside to eat and sleep at night too. Last monday morning I found the shelter by the dumpsters. I picked it up and put it back where it was before under the balcony. This morning the shelter was gone. Seriously, I put it in a place where it was doing no harm to anyone, even so some stupid motherfucker had to go and took it out or threw it to the garbage or something. If I find out who did it, I swear I'll punch him in the face, I hate these motherfuckers that don't respect animals. :-x

I washed the Puffalumps the other day. :wub:

They look awesome and no longer smell like dust!

Last edited:
Okay, I will phrase it another way. If you do want to get pulled into a debate, just ignore this post, move on and all will be good! :)

Politics and religion have their place...SOMEWHERE ELSE. Both are for the most part very personal, and both are sure to engender negative feelings.
I also know that I am a hypocrite for the above paragraph. My only defense is that I am really trying to better myself and NOT do things that annoy myself or others. I am, as most of you know, deeply and devoutly religious but I am trying my best to keep it to myself. I for the most part agree with Spectres politics, but I gave up caring about any politics now and now try to adhere to a form of Christian anarchy (see Leo Tolstoy).

Bottom line is, both are bummers and just get people riled up for no good reason.

Random Thoughts are just that, random. Anyone who has hung around here for any length of time will know there are certain subject that are like a red rag to a bull as far as Spectre is concerned, chief amongst which is the issue of man-made climate change or whatever monicker you care to put on it. Aaaaannnd when you wave that rag in his face be prepared for a whole raft or arguments backed by urls, pie charts, diagrams, and pretty skilled rhetoric. Like me he relishes a battle of wits and certainly won't go into battle with anything but a good stock of dry powder.

But look at it this way, at least unlike a certain former member I won't mention, he does things in a civil and educated fashion without flaming, trolling or being deliberately inflammatory, he won't get involved in an argument over a subject over which he has no knowledge, and as long as people remain civil they will always retain his respect. And the same goes for most of the regulars here.

We also pretty much also have our own little foibles, but as a community (which I firmly believe we are) we are about as civilised as it is possible for any large group of disparate individuals from vastly different cultures, countries and backgrounds is possible to be.

So in short, group fucking hug and the first person to post that photo of all those oily muscly men committing semi naked frottage gets a broadside from my large calibre red-blob gun!

People told me slow my roll I'm screaming out fuck that
Imma do just what I want lookin? ahead no turnin? back
if I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest
if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.

And I'm out.

Last edited:
Did find it in the end, was easy to spot as well. just follow the tourists. Went into the museum which was good. took a few photos and had loads of fun.

So in short, group fucking hug and the first person to post that photo of all those oily muscly men committing semi naked frottage gets a broadside from my large calibre red-blob gun!

But, but, that's..... TRADITION! You as a Briton should understand that :tease:

Reactions: MWF
I fear answering my phone when someone calls even more than I fear calling people.

What's your number? I want to make your pants brown.

Something not entirely usual must be going on in the neighbouring building. At least, that's what three police cars arriving with the blues and twos on and a dog aboard would suggest. I wonder if the dog had something to do with the smell of weed that has occasionally wafted over...

^ Record that shit, post on youtube for our entertainment.

Something not entirely usual must be going on in the neighbouring building. At least, that's what three police cars arriving with the blues and twos on and a dog aboard would suggest. I wonder if the dog had something to do with the smell of weed that has occasionally wafted over...

Blues and twos? That's a Ukanian expression surely? Where y'all frum boi?

I rented The Fall Guy on DVD. Man, that's still one brilliant series. A bit dated, but brilliant.