Random Thoughts....

Dia dhiabh!! I'm still alive and quite touched that ye are all thinking of me after all this time. :)

I moved to Dublin for work experience at the start of the year so that was pretty hectic. Also a house share (and limited access to the tv) and slow arse broadband left me without Top Gear and pretty much any other tv I like :(

Meanwhile, Dublin's been great craic :)

How have ye all been? :)

Christ. That was like some kind of summoning spell.

I haven't seen Angelina Jolie's lips post here in a while either. *crosses fingers*

Closest we ever had was a member called James May's Hair but he got banned for abuse of the rep system (typical Scouser!). Shame because other than that he was a really funny guy.

Richard Hammond's...oh nevermind.

:lol:

That thought in your head had better be teeth! :shakefist:

there does seem to be a bit of a FG reunion going on.

either that or i've fallen through a crack in the skin of the universe and i've emerged in the past.

Fire up the Allegro!

Exactly. I start at Epic on Monday and it looks like it'll be a sweet job.
It'd certainly be warmer in the winter if that were the case. Unfortunately, it's Wisconsin so it's going to be freezing. Still, nice little city. Sitting in a bagel shop by the lake right now, moochin their wifi and eating a pretty solid bagel.

^_^ He moved to my hometown, where I lived for 30 years and desperately want to get back to. But no, I am purgatory/hell that is Aurora Illinois.

BTW Jake, I am what is known as a Far Westsider. Spent most of my wanderings and adventures as a child in Middleton. That was back in the day when an eight year could explore places other than the block they grew up on. :roll:

Fire up the Allegro!

Fire up the telephone... What's the number for the AA again?

In sort of related news I wish the band in the pub across the road would stop butchering classic rock songs, especially given the volume... <_<

The parents got new sofas while I was away. Leather with reclining to almost horizontal with electricity. Feels good, man.

At least they only got new sofas and not a new postcode! ;)

Why is it that whenever we put a state in front of a noun, it automatically sounds like a sexual activity?

The Massachusetts Sea Snail
The Texas Dancing Priest
The Alabama Railway Bridge

Dia dhiabh!! I'm still alive and quite touched that ye are all thinking of me after all this time. :)

I moved to Dublin for work experience at the start of the year so that was pretty hectic. Also a house share (and limited access to the tv) and slow arse broadband left me without Top Gear and pretty much any other tv I like :(

Meanwhile, Dublin's been great craic :)

How have ye all been? :)

See your avatar? That was exactly my reaction when I saw you on the forums today.

I'm glad that things are going well for you - well, except for the TV part.

I'm going to have my own hectic experience in a couple of months - my office is closing and I'm taking the buyout that was offered me and move 3000 miles back to New England to be close to my family. 20 years away from them is enough.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find a gaelic translator. ;-)

Why is it that whenever we put a state in front of a noun, it automatically sounds like a sexual activity?

The Massachusetts Sea Snail
The Texas Dancing Priest
The Alabama Railway Bridge

The Washington Post would like a word. Or require a hell of a lot of lube........

:D