Random Thoughts....

Great town, fun school. Had some good times at the chapter house up there, and my friends who work for Epic say townie life isn't bad either. [talk about Epic in Wisconsin

me: but... Epic's in North Carolina.......... *realise it must not be that Epic* ok then...

Also, my dog relaxes when you tell him he's a dog.

Hello, canine, I must inform you that you are a dog. Good dog.

My wife relaxes when I tell her that she is in charge.

My dad says it sarcastically because she feels she never has to answer to anybody so her expression is "What took you so long dumbass?"

/rant

Hello, canine, I must inform you that you are a dog. Good dog.

more like "Shadow, You're a dog" but same principle yes.

My entire family forgot Top Gear was on today, in favour of... wait for it... The Mummy Returns.

Oh dear... TG is really starting to get a bit dull. my family's priorities are out of whack.

Fourthededed!

The Nobel Committee just called - they want their prize back.

I constantly tell my cats they are animals, just so they don't ever doubt their being; they just look at me weird and then run away.

Of course they do - they know that you've gone insane.

Everybody knows that cats are hyperintelligent, pan-dimensional beings in little furry cat suits.

Last edited:
I can't listen to anymore Youtube videos through headphones, the sound is so over-compressed my ears hurt after 2 seconds.

Can't sleep because I'm stressed thinking aabout how/when to break the news to my boss that I'm quitting my current job (and ship altogether ...), and trying to find a new one that looks like it'll work around school if necessary.

How do I cope? Looking at Craigslist jobs section. :/

You could get a hotel job and work a 7-3 pm shift for night school, or 3-11 pm or overnight. Pay is eeehh but the work is easy

The dolphins came here because of the large oceans and plentiful fish.

The mice came to run experiments on the indigenous population.

The cats came just to mock us and feel superior.