Random Thoughts....

Wer macht denn sowas? Und warum?

(I cannot even express this level of WTF in english anymore, make it go away ... please!)

In that case do not, I repeat do not, ever go to empflix.com and search on omelette as the keyword. No really, don't.

Sitting in a government office waiting my turn to get some paperwork dealt with. Sadly, it seems like all of the children people have brought with them are screaming their heads off in chorus. Some of them have hit 80dB plus.

Has anyone invented a mute button for children yet?

Has anyone invented a mute button for children yet?
One of my exes said that if she'd be in charge, that would be the top priority of all genetic engineering research. Another proof that all of my exes were smart in their own way.

You ran out of espresso candy and free puppy flyers already?

It don't matter if you watch it when it came out or watch it a decade later. Comedy is comedy.

"Granny shifting instead of double clutching like you should".

YOU NEVER HAD ME. YOU NEVER HAD MY +REP.

Reactions: LP
He's the only bloke I'll let near me wi' ink an' needles. ?_?

Oh that wasn't meant for you :lol: I had quoted you and cowboy's post and was going to say something before remembering that Norway was in the news. Even though I unquoted it...it still try's to enter the quick reply box haha. (I had to delete it this time around as well.)

Oh that wasn't meant for you :lol: I had quoted you and cowboy's post and was going to say something before remembering that Norway was in the news. Even though I unquoted it...it still try's to enter the quick reply box haha. (I had to delete it this time around as well.)

Oh sorry man!!! XD I were wondering why you quoted it then I just thought "Ahh bugger it I'll reply." :lol:

Finally...significance achieved.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/01/362072177.jpg

Just saw on campus near the dorms and the parking garage: El Cajon Police... Special Weapons and Tactics.

Wtffffff just happened on campus?

I made my dinner in a pan with a 1/8 stick of butter.

I figured that if I died from it, at least I would not be alone anymore.

Just saw on campus near the dorms and the parking garage: El Cajon Police... Special Weapons and Tactics.

Wtffffff just happened on campus?

Free donuts?

Probably serving a drug warrant on the wrong address, as usual.