Random Thoughts....

Yeah, the sun is long down, but it's just not really cooling off much. I saw 113F while I was out today.

More to the point, my cat, who has been wanting to go outside and play, is no longer in the least interested after checking the heat radiating in through the windows and metal door.

Last edited:
Free donuts?

They were quite happy so it's definitely possible. They had a huge van, so I'm assuming there were tons of armaments and personnel there. They also had a black SUV leading the van, so maybe there was something going down?

Probably serving a drug warrant on the wrong address, as usual.

Bunch of kids in the dorms, open completely to the campus and the world would not be doing drugs... so you may be correct there. Why they decided to come so deep into campus though boggles me.

Bunch of kids in the dorms, open completely to the campus and the world would not be doing drugs... so you may be correct there. Why they decided to come so deep into campus though boggles me.

You underestimate the stupidity of kids. :p

Also, while I did leave that government office that I posted about above, I will note that in the hour right before it closed something like 20-30 really, really hot Indian women walked in. Definitely brightened up that awful waiting area. :D

Last edited:
Oh dear, this kid needs no caffeine and the real life cat is more than enough!

I drown him in the pool nightly to keep him subdued :3

Actually it's going quite well. I do everything that is already needed of a mother on a day to day basis but with no kid. Now, I has a kid. Woot.

They are soooooooo pricey D: Props to you all who have children. Even more props to those who do it alone!

Actually it's going quite well. I do everything that is already needed of a mother on a day to day basis but with no kid. Now, I has a kid. Woot.

They are soooooooo pricey D: Props to you all who have children. Even more props to those who do it alone!
Yeah, a child in good condition in this market is pricey but so worth it, you have no clue what problems the previous owner has left with a rotten child.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Yeah, a child in good condition in this market is pricey but so worth it, you have no clue what problems the previous owner has left with a rotten child.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

You're thinking there should be a ChildMax like there was a HorseMax, ShipMax, CamelMax, BicycleMax and ChariotMax (the best one)... :p

(This one is really rare.)

Last edited:
I'm sunburnt and have hickeys over the sunburn. Yeah it was a good weekend. And I have skittles vodka in preparation for next weekend. :cool:

This picture is achingly cool, too bad I can't find a size large enough to use as a desktop wallpaper.
http://img830.imageshack.**/img830/9894/diorhomme.jpg

If things go as planned, i am gonna break the geek-meter on the 19th of august.

I'm ?ber late to the party, but I did drugs in UCSD dorms back in 2006. You should have seen what some of the other kids were doing, though...

How much does coldstone creamery's cheapest ice cream cost.? i'm tempted to stop by the place that I pass on my way home from work...