Random Thoughts....

Because you were killed by ninjas.

It's honestly worse then TGUK's first seasons after they brought it back. I don't know what brings the need to script it so much. Plus some the results feel more like one person is setup for failure every time. Maybe it's just me.

Do supposed "friends" gi' a shit about you when they constantly like facebook pages like this one named "Grab yer kilts and bucky ,were going to smash some wee english fannys." Then they have the cheek to say "Oh, but not you" after. <_<

Do supposed "friends" gi' a shit about you when they constantly like facebook pages like this one named "Grab yer kilts and bucky ,were going to smash some wee english fannys." Then they have the cheek to say "Oh, but not you" after. <_<

if i saw anyone from my friends list posting something like that on their profile. i'd probably either end up reporting them to the police or kicking them off my friends list.

I was looking through the London traffic cams earlier to see if there were any good views. Apparently not, but I did come across this webcam that is infinitely better. There's nothing like watching idiots cause cars to do emergency stops then walk in to the crossing and stand in the middle like complete prats. :lol:

http://www.abbeyroad.com/visit/

if i saw anyone from my friends list posting something like that on their profile. i'd probably either end up reporting them to the police or kicking them off my friends list.

I find anti-English pages and comments all over my FB, it comes of living in Scotland and being English. The most irritating this is when you get the whole "You wouldn't get it, you're English", some people have also been known to end arguments with "Yeah, well you're English". As if that renders me instantly wrong.
I've always been paranoid about being English, especially when talking to people I don't know. I tend to subconsciously adopt a Irish accent when talking to Scottish people, but that's just my paranoia kicking in.

Meh, I've stopped caring. I'm only on talking terms with about 6 of the 55 people on my friends list now-a-days anyway.

Bullshit. Unless you're somewhere other than Kansas City, Lawrence or Manhattan ... then you have my condolences.

:lmao: Keep telling yourself that. There's no such thing as a "flash" tornado because they're all "flash" tornadoes.

Yup, a forecasted tornado is a tornado that never actually appears. If only Katie Horner learned that...

(The local weathermen love to PREEMPT EVERYTHING whenever there's a storm.)

Do you work at Boulevard?

Last edited:
Jeremy Kyle is taking his controversial TV show to the U.S., the birthplace of confrontational television.
The presenter has signed a five-year deal with the Fox network to film a new American version of his ?conflict resolution? programme.

You can keep him America.

I was in Kansas City yesterday, but that was technically Missouri. I stayed the night in Abilene - home of Dwight Eisenhower. Epic boredom.
Well there's plenty to do in KC (MO or KS) ... Abilene, not so much :lol:. Why are you out there?

Yup, a forecasted tornado is a tornado that never actually appears. If only Katie Horner learned that...
Ha, Horner would've been fine if she didn't cut in on other shows every time we got more than a 1/8" of rain.

Do you work at Boulevard?
If only. I did some temp delivery driving for them this summer, seems like a great place to work. And not just for the delicious beer. I actually live out in Lawrence too, I'm going to go to KU in the fall.

Fox seems to be the best place for him and his tv show made of horse manure.
Whenever I watch it I'm just saddened by how low some of humanity has sunk. :no:

I can barely comprehend how people can live like that and be content with themselves and their actions. Similar to when I watch Grimefighters and just don't get how people can live is such a mess, I remember they cleaned a flat in Dumfries and I recognised the door handles as the being the same type as mine used to be! :lol:

Guess the council used standardised stuff for all the blocks they built in the area in the 70s, I wonder if the place was less heroin filled and run down 40 years ago...

I hope Jeremy Kyle has as much trouble breaking into the US as Robbie Williams did. We already have Ricki Lake, Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, Montel Williams, the list goes on and on.

Wewt, i has webcam naow.

I have a business idea that would work pretty well just I have no idea how to go about making it in to a plan, doing research, etc. Anyone have tips or a website you can throw at me? :)