Random Thoughts....

Cowboy, are fireworks plentiful in your area? They're "illegal" in my state but I'm 45 minutes from the Wisconsin boarder and I can get M80s there. :D

I'm in the land of burocrating nonesence so I have a choice between things that go pop and things that make some sparks.
Holland is close but they just have things that make bigger pops and our Eastern European population hasen't started a black circuit in fireworks either to my knowledge :p

Vacation in England?

Just got back, rioting isen't my style anyway......well unless they ban alcohol.

Last edited:
I went to look at an apartment today. The apartment itself was good.

There are speed bumps on the way there though, big ones too. Not sure if want :?

are you near a gun shop? I hear black powder makes a good bang.

MWF, are you from middle America or does British cuisine suck that bad? :p

I make my pizzas Italian style, a touch of polenta in the dough and as thin as I can make them but I do have a thing for a lot of "American" cuisine as the various cultures that exist there give it real variety. I also cook Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Italian and other types of food too.

I do the same and created a couple of monsters.
So every time someone asks me for pizza, it?s a day long task with fresh yeast, etc...:lol:

I've got mine down to about 90 minutes start to finish. Don't have time to type up the method now but PM me and I'll happily share.

I make my pizzas Italian style, a touch of polenta in the dough and as thin as I can make them but I do have a thing for a lot of "American" cuisine as the various cultures that exist there give it real variety. I also cook Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Italian and other types of food too.

I can just imagine you watching MasterChef and then throwing something at the tv when someone makes a mistake or uses the wrong ingredient. "He used economy oil made from the wrong extracts! where's my gun?!"

MWF, are you from middle America or does British cuisine suck that bad? :p

I can just imagine you watching MasterChef and then throwing something at the tv when someone makes a mistake or uses the wrong ingredient. "He used economy oil made from the wrong extracts! where's my gun?!"

Trust me, jedd, I'm not that anal about my food. Masterchef is competition cooking and in the main pretentious BS. I'm not one to overcomplicate stuff. I did, however, chuck stuff at the TV when the Naked Chef first aired because Jamie had basically nicked my style.

What chucking stuff everywhere going "FRESH HERBS FRESH HERBS PUKKA!!" *spittle*? :p

You forgot to drop the "h" on "herbs". No spittle or Estuary English in my kitchen thank you very much. Other than that though......

You forgot to drop the "h" on "herbs". No spittle or Estuary English in my kitchen thank you very much. Other than that though......

I knew you'd say summat like that. :lol: I thought they had h's down south? Pfttt like I'd know I've been through the south, ne'er stopped in it like. o_O

I have been taking 1/2 hour bike rides every morning since Monday.
It's not too strenuous; going to the park is flat or downhill, the park is flat, and obviously going back in slightly uphill. About 3 miles total.

Bottom line is, I am very relaxed and calm at work, FINALLY. ^_^ This may partially be because we have a new counterperson, and that I am not checking in the daily stock and customer order at 6:30 am every morning, thus taking a GIGANTIC burden off my shoulders. Casual bike riding relaxes me the same way swimming does, without having to be in chlorine everyday or having to be in the same locker room with naked elderly men.

Is it difficult in general to build up your forearms? It's fine for me to continue doing my bicep and tricep curls etc to build up those muscles, but it looks retarded when you have a stick of a forearm connected to the remainder. Nameen?

Rumour has it playing slap bass helps. Worked for this guy.....

fc.jpg

Rumour has it playing slap bass helps. Worked for this guy.....

Before I saw the picture I was wondering what slapping fish had to do with it. Twould be epic though.

I slapped your mum's fish!

:p

Is it difficult in general to build up your forearms? It's fine for me to continue doing my bicep and tricep curls etc to build up those muscles, but it looks retarded when you have a stick of a forearm connected to the remainder. Nameen?

Wrist curls over a bench, reverse preacher curls, behind the back barbell curls, farmers walk with super heavy weight.

Reactions: LP