Random Thoughts....

Wrist curls over a bench, reverse preacher curls, behind the back barbell curls, farmers walk with super heavy weight.

Looked all those videos up, and that looks like it would do it. I might try and incorporate that somehow into my lifting regimen.

Looked all those videos up, and that looks like it would do it. I might try and incorporate that somehow into my lifting regimen.
It's hard to get big forearms. Two things are very reliant on genetics, calves and forearms, and it makes sense as they are homologous structures in the body. Some people are just born with big ripped calves, some no matter how hard they work will just have skinny bird legs. It's much easier to get big arms, pecs, lats and delts.

I don't think it worked for Les Claypool. Him an' his big ol' wanderin' legs. :|

I saw this.

point3.jpg

I Googled "Adam and Eve belly buttons"

It is my conviction He has not deceived us at all. Did Adam and Eve have a navel? NO, they did not! I can say this confidently not because I have special knowledge of the nature of Adam and Eve, but because I have special knowledge of the One who created Adam and Eve. The inspired Scriptures have revealed our Creator to us, and He is not a God who sets out to create a deception, an illusion, an appearance which is completely contrary to the truth. One could never trust such a God.

Linky

*For the record, I don't mind what religion anyone is. Believe in whatever you want.

It's hard to get big forearms. Two things are very reliant on genetics, calves and forearms, and it makes sense as they are homologous structures in the body. Some people are just born with big ripped calves, some no matter how hard they work will just have skinny bird legs. It's much easier to get big arms, pecs, lats and delts.

I'd like to think that I have big calves, at least they're bigger than my friend's who works out a shit ton. Not sure about forearms.

My late uncle on my mom's side had broad shoulders and I feel that I get that from him. I mean amongst all the other members of the family I've got broader shoulders... compared to the big bulky steroid-injected buffalos I probably don't.

I'd like to think that I have big calves, at least they're bigger than my friend's who works out a shit ton. Not sure about forearms.

My late uncle on my mom's side had broad shoulders and I feel that I get that from him. I mean amongst all the other members of the family I've got broader shoulders... compared to the big bulky steroid-injected buffalos I probably don't.

If you treat your body like a sculpture you can get the desired proportions. It's all a question of how far are you willing to go to achieve results. I fall into the camp of bigger is not always better, but small isn't great either.

Here' a picture comparing Ronnie Coleman and Arnold in their primes. Notice the massive size of Coleman, the current trend in bodybuilding is huge legs and lats. I tend to think Arnold is better proportioned, with legs that don't rub together when you walk.

arnold+schwarzenegger+pic15.jpg

Ehh... too scary man. What's the point in having 3 metric asstons of muscle? I'm sort of on the same wavelength as you are. I want to have muscle, but just enough to look strong and feel strong and be strong. Not to look like the byproduct of a human being and a semi truck.

I saw this.

point3.jpg

I Googled "Adam and Eve belly buttons"

Linky

*For the record, I don't mind what religion anyone is. Believe in whatever you want.

Ever since i played Assassin's Creed 2 whenever anyone mentions Adam & Eve my mind automatically goes to this.
[video=youtube;A-bibDttnQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bibDttnQE&feature=related[/video]

If you treat your body like a sculpture you can get the desired proportions. It's all a question of how far are you willing to go to achieve results. I fall into the camp of bigger is not always better, but small isn't great either.

Here' a picture comparing Ronnie Coleman and Arnold in their primes. Notice the massive size of Coleman, the current trend in bodybuilding is huge legs and lats. I tend to think Arnold is better proportioned, with legs that don't rub together when you walk.

arnold+schwarzenegger+pic15.jpg

That current trend of turtle-shaped abdomens is weird too.
Arnold looks much better, IMHO.

They look like freaks. Working out to get some def and be overall healthy is ok, but that above is weird.

Myself, I believe in gaining strength through work. My Grandfather picked up milk at farms in the 1920's. Imagine a man who is 5' 6" and slender built. Now imagine his hands and forearms are disproportionally large, from working. He would take the milk containers, the ones you NOW see on porches as decoration, and lift them up to the bed of the truck, four foot off the ground, two at a time, full of milk. That is maybe 100 pounds each?

Strength through work, my friends. :)

Whenever i see Bodybuilders i hear Jeremy Clarksons sentence about Muscle Cars from the Bonneville Special

Jeremy Clarkson said:
Let me put it this way ? this is like a body builder, right? Hugely impressive, but when you take it's trunks down it's Hello Mr Squir?

They look like freaks. Working out to get some def and be overall healthy is ok, but that above is weird.

Myself, I believe in gaining strength through work. My Grandfather picked up milk at farms in the 1920's. Imagine a man who is 5' 6" and slender built. Now imagine his hands and forearms are disproportionally large, from working. He would take the milk containers, the ones you NOW see on porches as decoration, and lift them up to the bed of the truck, four foot off the ground, two at a time, full of milk. That is maybe 100 pounds each?

I like to think I've getten a feminine-manual labour physique.

When really all I ended up wi' is Rugby players legs. Go Team. :|

Oh Shnap! I just remembered this:

Today we had a visit from AMS. They brought a Nissan GT-R to have the computer looked at after being modified. Here is the van they use for towing cars:
https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2011/08/10/004.JPG
Cute, huh? They also have the AMS Bluesmobile.

The GT-R in question is a 2012, that is going to be shipped to Moscow, it was bought at our dealership sight unseen.
https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2011/08/10/003.JPG

I noticed a small badge on the back of it, and at a closer look, I saw this:
https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2011/08/10/002.JPG

What the heck is Alpha 12? The person standing next to me was freaking out and muttering that he could not believe someone paid for it.

THIS...is Alpha 12, I really suggest you read it:

Acceleration better than most dedicated drag cars, with enough top end speed to put any exotic to shame, yet mild mannered enough for daily use. At over 1500 HP the AMS Alpha 12 was developed to convert your GT-R into one of the fastest, street legal cars to ever hit the highway. In initial testing we set a new record for 60-130 mph acceleration at a blistering 3.34 seconds! You would be hard pressed to find ANY vehicle in the world, on the road or the track, that can come close to your Alpha 12 GT-R! Not even the $1.5M Bugatti Veyron can compare!

The Most Powerful GT-R Package On The Market, Yet Mild Mannered For The Street

The key to the menacing power of the Alpha 12 is the AMS Turbo System capable of over 1500 HP yet provides an enormous and usable powerband. In addition a comprehensive list of supporting Alpha Series components integrate to form a turn-key solution for unmatched power and performance.

Typically power like this comes at the cost of driveablitiy issues and a narrow powerband. That is not the case with the Alpha 12 as every aspect of this package was fine tuned to allow for a true Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Your GT-R will go from mild-mannered and streetable one moment to white-knuckled power the next.

Quality, Integrity, RESULTS

At AMS we back up our packages with real-world results. In preliminary testing, we shattered the World Record for Quickest and Fastest GT-R running a 8.97 @ 169.5mph in the quarter mile in full street trim! 0 to 170 MPH was reached in a quarter of a mile! Now that's performance that speaks volumes...

The Alpha 12 GT-R Is Built Right The First Time

To withstand the unsurpassed power levels of the Alpha 12 requires an advanced engine program. The Alpha 12 VR38 is sleeved with ductile iron for strength and increased bore size boosting displacement to 4.0 liters. Each engine is fortified with the best internal components available then balanced, blueprinted and hand assembled to AMS' exacting standards. Each Alpha Premium Engine has been strategically strengthened to support the monstrous power and torque. The Alpha CNC Race Ported Cylinder Heads and Alpha Series Camshafts are perfectly matched to flow at low, mid and high lift to achieve the most effective power curve.

In addition your new Alpha 12 spec transmission is prepared by the industry leader, Sheptrans.com, with the latest Dodson and PPG components to offer piece of mind while packing THREE TIMES the horsepower of a stock GT-R.

60-130mph Comparison:

AMS Alpha 12 GT-R – 3.31 Seconds!
Bugatti Veyron – 5.6 Seconds
Suzuki GSXR1000 Motorcycle – 5.9 seconds
Ferrari Enzo – 7.3 Seconds
Mercedes McLaren SLR – 7.24 Seconds
Porsche Carrera GT – 7.3 Seconds
Lamborghini LP640 – 7.8 Seconds
Chevrolet C6 Z06 Corvette – 7.8 seconds
Porsche 997TT – 9.5 Seconds
LINK

There is no pricing for this, but since Alpha 10 is $64,000, it had to be anywhere from $90-120,000.

GO here to see their prototype car in action.

I guess what is kind of neat is that me and my manager are the ones who supplied them the OEM parts, like bare blocks and crankshafts.

Right-wing extremists tricked by 'Trojan' T-shirts

Hundreds of free T-shirts handed out at a weekend right-wing rock festival in the eastern German state of Thuringia contained a secret surprise. Upon washing, the original graphic faded to reveal a clandestine message.

German skinheads who took home free T-shirts after a music festival on Saturday were in for a big surprise.

The shirts, which bore a skull and crossbones symbol and the word 'Hardcore Rebels,' faded upon washing to reveal a hidden message: "What happened to your shirt can happen to you. We can help you break with right-wing extremism."

The T-shirts were the work of Exit Deutschland, a group that helps young people transition out of militant right-wing lifestyles.

"With these T-shirts we wanted to make ourselves known among right-wingers, especially amongst young ones who are not yet fully committed to the extreme right," said Exit founder Bernd Wagner.

About 250 of the shirts were distributed at the ninth edition of the Rock f?r Deutschland concert, in the town of Gera, in eastern Germany.

Around 600 neo-Nazis were in attendance at the concert, which is run by the extreme right-wing National Democratic Party.

Priceless.

:woot: at Alpha 12.

There is no pricing for this, but since Alpha 10 is $64,000, it had to be anywhere from $90-120,000.

I'm guessing it's $90,000 for the kit, plus $30,000 to replace the transmission when it lunches itself? :p

/In all seriousness, I want one myself.

I will never work a day of manual labor out of need in my life most likely. Therefore I have to go to the gym a few hours a day to maintain the physique I consider attractive and functional. I'll never be as large as Arnold, as I don't have 6 hours a day to work out, or a steady diet of anabolic steroids and human growth hormone healing and growing my muscles.

What I can do is dunk a basketball, lift 200 lbs in each hand and farmers walk, and run for 12 miles without stopping. That kind of aesthetic and functional strength is critical to my view of a balanced mind and body.

Meanwhile in this part of Wisconsinland....

Sheriff's officials in northwestern Wisconsin say the bodies of an elderly woman and her son have been found in their home and that the mother may have been dead for years.

When a postal worker notified authorities that mail was uncollected at the rural Stone Lake home in Washburn County, deputies discovered the body of 67-year-old Michael Egan on a bedroom floor. Officials believe he may have been dead for at least a week. They also searched for Egan's mother, Elizabeth, without success. Ramsey County, Minn., Search and Rescue later joined the effort and the woman's remains were found on a couch under sleeping bags and plastic in June. The woman was last seen six years ago.

Investigators say the woman's Social Security checks were directly deposited into her bank account and that Michael Egan was using the account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We now have more information on the man who deputies say may have kept his dead mother in his home for years.

Washburn County Chief Deputy Mike Richter says Michael Egan died of natural causes and had never been in trouble with the law.

He says his mother, Elizabeth Egan, hadn?t been seen since 2005 and nobody reported her missing. He says the department can?t find any living relatives, so it appears no one knew that anything unusual was happening.

Richter says that Michael had sprayed some chemicals on her body, but the department does not know why. He also says the mother's body was essentially mummified.

He says no charges will be pursued since Michael has passed away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It could be a plot ripped straight out of a horror movie. A man lives with the remains of his mother, possibly for several years, inside this home.

Investigators are piecing together why the man might have been living with his mother's mummified body. But they won't get any answers from the son, because his body was also found in the house.

The area where Michael Egan and his mother lived is a very rural, quiet section of Washburn County. Wednesday we spoke with the Egan's mailman, who notified the sheriff's department that something seemed amiss.

Ed Gregory has been delivering mail along this road for more than 40 years. He knows most everyone in the area, including the now deceased Michael Egan.

?He kept pretty much to himself and he was pleasant to talk to, I never had a problem with him, we always had a little chat and then away I went,? Gregory tells us.

Michael told pretty much everyone, the mailman and his neighbors, that his ailing mother was in a wheelchair and that story seemed to sit alright with everyone, until Gregory noticed something odd one day.

?The only thing that tipped me off was the mail started piling up in the box and that never happened, I mean never happened in all the time they lived here and he never said he was going anywhere,? Gregory explains.

The gruesome details were discovered shortly after Gregory reported the oddity to the Washburn County Sheriff's Department. The details include Michael spraying chemicals on the body of his dead mother that essentially mummified her body onto a couch inside the house. She could have been that way for six years. Deputies say she was last seen in 2005. They found her about six weeks ago covered in sleeping bags and pieces of plastic.

?That's weird, how could anybody live in a house like that with somebody who had died, and who knows how long they had been dead,? neighbor Ellen Melton says.

Melton lives just down the road from the Egan?s and say's not only is she unsettled about what happened there, she's frustrated that it took six weeks to finally hear anything about it.

:blink: