Random Thoughts....

At about 1:30am I was REALLY tired. Naturally the only thought going through my head was "LETS DRAW SOME MOTHERFUCKING ANIME".

It is now 4:15am... I am still drawing the motherfucking anime... why didn't I do this during the day? I had a free day, I did nothing constructive, why didn't I do this then instead of now?!!?!

:wall:

I was the same around your age actually, did all my school art projects and some of my essays at night because I felt the ideas flowed better then. On the downside, I used to just about fall asleep in class as result. Being in the workforce afterwards actually forced me into having a 'normal' sleep / waking pattern and I've not gone back so far.

I was the same around your age actually, did all my school art projects and some of my essays at night because I felt the ideas flowed better then. On the downside, I used to just about fall asleep in class as result. Being in the workforce afterwards actually forced me into having a 'normal' sleep / waking pattern and I've not gone back so far.

I have been known to fall asleep in class, my sleeping pattern has deteriorated massively since leaving college, I'm pretty much nocturnal.

Although I have I finished my picture! I mean sure, drawing it has cost me a night of sleep, given me incredible back ache and no doubt landed me in trouble with my parents... and drawing it has achieved nothing and its not very good but... erm... hmmm, that's not gone well...

I try and have relevant talks with people that i would believe understand my logic and humor (I have an odd sense of humor) and i make no headway. Im a kind dude that doesn't really like many. I feel that i have gave more then many even gather, Am I wasting energy? as pessimistic as that may sound It's all in how one may perceive it.

Just gotten back from 8 hours at the hospital, seems like after 12 or so years my eye problems have resurfaced. I was sent home with meds and an appointment for Sunday, so don't really know how bad or (relatively) good it is.

The worst part is this is most probably due to my own neglect, so keep your fingers crossed my stupidity doesn't lead to permanent vision loss or other eye complications.

Seriously, I have almost no useful vision in one eye and the other eye is quite bad in itself so there really isn't much room left before my vision is so poor that it's a legitimate handicap. :(

Lulz. Haz got all mad and negrepped me a little while back. Do I get a cookie if I act butthurt?

Yours was Haz? Mine was Ice, combo's are boring anyway :p

Last edited:
Sure. I'm not butthurt, it just feels like losing a combo on DDR. Sadface

Sorry, wasn't insinuating you were. You're probably quite used to enormous penii up in there.

Yours was Haz? Mine was Ice, combo's are boring anyway :p

Indeed. All that green was starting to test my patience as a Lakers fan. :lol:

Sorry, wasn't insinuating you were. You're probably quite used to enormous penii up in there.

The only penis I'd want in there is yours <3

But we'd have to use an electron microscope to locate it first.

Just gotten back from 8 hours at the hospital, seems like after 12 or so years my eye problems have resurfaced. I was sent home with meds and an appointment for Sunday, so don't really know how bad or (relatively) good it is.

The worst part is this is most probably due to my own neglect, so keep your fingers crossed my stupidity doesn't lead to permanent vision loss or other eye complications.

Seriously, I have almost no useful vision in one eye and the other eye is quite bad in itself so there really isn't much room left before my vision is so poor that it's a legitimate handicap. :(

Ouch, hopefully the doctor's will figure out how to solve the eye issues once and for all.

Man, I hope things are OK. That would truly suck donkey balls and you'd have to get rid of the GTi.

Moo.

Awake.

Almost 4 a.m.

Not amused.

What, how is it late? when did that happen? :blink:

I don't know :(

:( I hope they can fix you up ok.

Thanks, I hope so too.

I have a history of glaucoma (in addition to other eye stuff) which in short is elevated fluid pressure in the eyes. Right now my pressures are more or less normal, but my vision is still messed up and it might be that there's permanent vision loss since I went off my meds like a genius which could have led to a long period of increased pressure where serious damage is quite possible.

It's good that the pressures are normal with me back on the meds again, but normally vision should go back to normal once the pressure is back down and it hasn't.

Ouch, hopefully the doctor's will figure out how to solve the eye issues once and for all.

I've been having all sorts of eye problems since I was a couple of months old, so sadly there's no solving my issues per se.

But for well over ten years my issues were mostly under control, so I pretty much brought this all on myself by neglecting to do the bare minimum that was required of me. I mean I spent so much of my childhood going in and out of hospitals and having a dozen operations, then when all I had to do was go for checkups and take eyedrops I decided I'd had enough.

Doesn't that sound really stupid? Obviously I wouldn't be so stupid again, but it's not like me owning up to my stupidity is going to give me another chance... at least not with medical stuff.

Man, I hope things are OK. That would truly suck donkey balls and you'd have to get rid of the GTi.

Ha, you are very good at reading between the lines, legitimate handicap = loss of driving privileges. I would die if I couldn't drive, and I don't mean that figuratively.

:( I hope everything works out.

After maybe a year or so of getting nothing but dick praise from you guys. <ring reference> I saw.... her rep</ring reference>

You are going to pay for ruining my streak young lady! :shakefist:

:P[/QUOTE]

^_^

Gotta cut you down to bring you back to proper levels :)

@ Shawn: Eye hope things turn out OK even though you were off your meds. Did you notice any changes when off with your vision compared to being back on your meds?

Ha, you are very good at reading between the lines, legitimate handicap = loss of driving privileges. I would die if I couldn't drive, and I don't mean that figuratively.

I was hoping that was not what you were implying, but I had a feeling. :( It is something I can relate to. I have been pretty much bedridden for the last month and not very good since January. Ok, so I need a tag for the car and I need a cane. Not a huge deal. What is scaring the shit out of me is the tremors and numbness getting worse. I have been praying it was the meds but it has persisted and gotten worse even after switching them. Obviously I cannot drive with my limbs randomly deciding they don't work, that is not exactly safe. Pain I can fight though but if I can't control my leg that will be a car accident. I have already been out and lost function of my right arm twice and had to drive home with my left. I don't think I have the balls to kill myself still, but that would be the nail in the coffin for the end of my quality of life if it is in fact something that cannot be fixed.

Just gotten back from 8 hours at the hospital, seems like after 12 or so years my eye problems have resurfaced.

* snip background detail *

Not good at all, man.

Hope you get the problem sorted and are well again soon.
You did the right thing by being checked out, so well done buddy.

:)