Random Thoughts....

I'm quite shocked that you don't live in your own house... anyway, good work. :)

Don't want to spend money on home maintenance at the current time. :D

Home: A hole in the land into which you pour money. :D

Also: Saving for a ranch large enough to have a Garage Mahal and a proper thousand yard shooting range on the premises with room to spare.

Last edited:
Somehow your requirements on your dream home don't surprise me. "Garage Mahal" - I like that.

Somehow your requirements on your dream home don't surprise me. "Garage Mahal" - I like that.

And if I can swing a deal, I'd put in a track, even if it's just a dirt track for dirtbikes and offroaders. :D Which shouldn't surprise anyone here in the least.

Something vaguely like this 108 acre spread:

cra_02.jpg

Only without all the extra people and spread out more.

Last edited:

There is a house down the street from my mom that is owned by a hoarder, he rebuilt his garage to be larger than the house to hold all his crap.

I call it the Taj Ma-Garage.

Holy fucking god damn shit, I'm famous!

Anyway, the reason I came in here is to share a story.

Today on my bike ride, I pulled up to a crosswalk and while I was waiting for the light, an 11-13 year old comes up on a scooter. He sits there for a minute, then states "nice brake handle" and rides off.

Made me huh.

Last edited:
Time to be an utter geek for two day straight.

LARPing. Yes. As in Live Action Role Playing. Book Of Eli/Fallout style.

What exactly are you doing, Legacies or something similar?

xicedlovexoxo is into that.

I totally am! :)

Making my midnight snack:

Sourdough bread
Garlic and herb spread
Yogurt for sweetness/dessert.

And...

I'm toasting it on my lamp on full blast.

SCIENCE

equiraptor is Texan....and so is Sandy Cheeks...hmmmmm
I wonder if, during her visit to the Nurburgring, at some point she sang the "Texas Song".
Sandy says "pee-cahn."

I'm not buying it. Maybe Oklahoman? Arkansan? Not Texan.

It appears someone bailed the douchebag of last night out of jail. How unfortunate.

I'd heard he had been earlier today as well as neighbors' interactions with him after, but I just spotted him on the surveillance cameras. He may be moving out.

I need to do the 'ring. I think they'd have trouble convincing me to go home, though.

Oh, look! Up at almost 3 AM again. I went to sleep last night at 11ish...only to wake up at 4 :( Oh well...at least that's progress...I guess?

Spectre: not good. :( Hopefully it wasn't the girl getting beaten up.

I need to do the 'ring. I think they'd have trouble convincing me to go home, though.

Home, pft, just stay then, U-rope is awesome :mrgreen: