Random Thoughts....

Sometimes it?s not so bad when you have to get up early ...

http://img706.imageshack.**/img706/6688/sonnenauf.jpg

:)

Holy sh... the storm was a bit scary here too, as in "it's darker now at 8pm than usually in the middle of a moonless night". I almost drove into a duct cover that was forced open by the water masses. But that's nothing compared to what Belgium witnessed.

I'm glad your girl and you got out of there unharmed, bone. My condolences to all who lost someone, and the best wishes to the injured.

Cowboy, I hope the festival comes back next year. I was never there, but events like these are incredibly important for the towns where they take place...

Man I called into time warner cable to ask them about this change in our pricing plan (this shit was going up by an extra $15 a month). I was like fuck that, lets just call them up and see wassup.

The first guy that picks up is nice and he's like let me transfer you to the department that can answer this question and he has me verify the name address and social on the account.

I get switched over and some lady picks up. She's like "Who is this?". I'm like "Uhh, my name is Harish, I was transferred here. I had some questions regarding the pricing change on my account". "I know but the name on the account is different from who you are so I wanted to know who I was speaking with". The fuck? Why didn't you say what your fucking name was, and then why couldn't you have asked "May I know the name of the person I'm currently speaking with?".

Then she starts treating me like a complete idiot when I'm asking her about the plans and pricing. Look bitch, the fucking piece of paper that you numbnuts sent wasn't fucking detailed in even the slightest of ways. That's why I'm fucking calling you.

I told her about that and she finally said "oh". And then she tells me that I need to call back when the pricing plans switch over, then only we can get some information about it. Fuckin bullshit.

She's like, survey coming up in a phone call, you can rate my service from 1-10.

I'm giving her a solid fucking

And then she tells me that I need to call back when the pricing plans switch over, then only we can get some information about it. Fuckin bullshit.
At which point, without a shadow of a doubt, you will be told that "Now is too late!"

At which point, without a shadow of a doubt, you will be told that "Now is too late!"

Yeah, I really hope not. This is why I'm the one that's assigned to do the customer service stuff. They see my family members' names and hear their accents and suddenly go into "racism/discrimination" mode. They see my name, think they can be racist, and suddenly they realize I'm actually 12331238712984719847x10^123 times smarter than their asses ever will be.

Hmm, depends, consensual or not?

I would not consent to sticking my dick in crazy, if that's what you're asking.

So I just got a call from TW cable, and they asked me to rate her. Being nice, I gave her a 4/10 for everything. However they then asked to record voice notes explaining my reasons for the scores. Here's what I said:

"So the lady that picked up the phone rudely asked me what my name was without telling me what hers was. During the entire conversation she denigrated me and made me feel like I was incompetent when in reality I had no information about the plans and pricing and that was the purpose of the call".

I'm sorry, but when you're in customer service, I feel you should put aside whatever negative thing has happened and do your work. If it's extreme and serious, don't go to work.

I'm sorry, but when you're in customer service, I feel you should put aside whatever negative thing has happened and do your work. If it's extreme and serious, don't go to work.
:yes: You should also know what you are doing... and not need to ask two other people what to do every three minutes etc. pp.

Get the Feds to let us build more nuclear reactors and we'll air condition the entire state. :p

I see little thunderclouds on this week's forecast, but that usually just means my iPhone is an epic tease and it'll all skip my house as usual. Meh.

I did my first set of weight lifting at this gym all by myselfs today. Yay, ow....yay... ow....yayyyy...ow.

Seriously though, it was a nice lesson. Seems like I can do more weight than I originally thought on certain exercises, and less weight on certain exercises.

For example, skullcrushers at the very end of my exercise... I was afraid I was going to die. Could barely lift the weight (30 lb barbell) on the 3rd set of 8-12 reps.

I found 10 dollars in my pocket today while doing laundry :dance: