Random Thoughts....

Snakes On A Plane on TV right now. FFS, they don't even try to make the characters not adhere to cartoonish stereotypes.

EDIT: This film is so stupid it's actually quite lovable.

Last edited:
God damn I am SO BORED! I feel like I need to do something productive, but hell, I can't think of anything. It's too hot to do anything fun outside so I'm just watching racing.

I might need surgery in a few months if the exercises I got in physical therapy don't do the job. :(

A year and a half or so ago, I noticed that my right shoulder would pop and grind when I moved it back and forth. I mentioned it to my doctor at my next check-up, she said not to worry about it since it wasn't causing any pain. Recently, I started getting intermittent pain for no discernible reason in the scapula region of my back, I mentioned it to my doctor at my check-up a few months ago and she referred me to an orthopedist. I went, got x-rays, they told me there's nothing wrong with my bones and it was something to do with the muscles in my shoulder. So I got a month of physical therapy and I went for a check-up today. Since my shoulder hadn't really improved over the month of physical therapy, the orthopedist told me to keep doing my exercises and he'd see me again in two months to see if things improve. However, he also told me that I was born with loose ligaments in my shoulder and that was what was causing the popping and grinding sensation. For 8 out of 10 people, the exercises are enough to tighten up the muscles in the shoulder to compensate for the loose ligaments. Hopefully I won't be one of the 20% that need surgery to correct my shoulder issues.

Someone should make that movie and replace the word snake with terrorist and it'd be like an award-winning documentary.

I'm tired of these muthafuggin alalalalalalalalalalas on this muthafuggin plane

Last edited:
yeah I hope the exercises and things do the trick for you. surgery is icky. do not want. luckily for me I've only had to have my appendix and teeth operated on so far.

Emarline, fingers crosssed!

Thanks for the wishes, guys. If I do have to get surgery, I'll be really nervous about it, considering that I've never been in surgery before, save having my wisdom teeth pulled (which I don't really count because they didn't even knock me out) and the time I got tubes put in my ears when I was 3 (which I don't count because I don't even remember it).

Yes.
You?re turning into MWF.
/runs away in terror.

Then go to Clarkson's for dinner ;)

22 people gathered on the top of a plateau mountain and set up camp with tents, home-made shacks on wheels and other odd contraptions. First day rained away so people gathered around fires and chatted away while the sky did the best to drown us. Second day was better with sun and mild winds which made it perfect to stalk the surroundings and try the best to solve a bundle of riddles the GM's threw at us. It's a good thing that we were miles away from the closest village because all of a sudden a row of pyrotechnics went off, simulating a raid. Never seen people run for cover so fast in my whole life. Also, a group of people playing mercenarys rolled in in the middle of the night in a rebuilt Jeep with speakers blaring propaganda all over the place.

Short version: It was a great LARP, even though i got... 5 hours of sleep in 2 days or something. Still haven't got back into my normal sleep pattern.

It sounds like it was awesome. I want to try something like that, and some of my friends are starting a new LARP hopefully within the next year and they supposedly had plans to try a weekend-long session or something. As it is, the game will still run longer than what LARPs around here normally do, but since the session is longer it's only gonna be held twice a month. I'm so excited :D

Posted this in the wrong thread (ironically enough I posted it in the screw-ups thread). HERPDERP

Repost:

Couldn't do pushups on a bosu without problems before. Just tried it now and I hammered my set out.

Wtf... how is my body adapting so fast. Push ups were a pain like... a week or definitely 2 ago

Update:

I'm supposed to do pushups and situps at home everyday. Once before i take a shower in the morning, one set after. One set after I get back from the gym and one set before I sleep. I'll be brutally honest... I haven't been doing 'em as religiously as I should. However since I started my new muscle-building core-building workout regime at the gym, I've decided to start taking that shit seriously.

Before, I couldn't do more than 3 pushups or 5 pushups without stopping. I just cranked out 13 without difficulty, and finished the last 12 with only slightly more difficulty. I'm still having troubles with situps, they fucking hurt like a mother. But I'm sure once I do the more often (I can see RaptorJesus shaking his head right now), I'll be able to do em with ease. In the very least, I was doing situps by just like barely crunching my stomach. Now I'm actually able to lift my torso to my legs. I just can't do it too frequently without being in severe pain :lol:

Wow I must be so stupid or Facebook just is screwy for uploading images off the computer in to a specific album. It used to be easy.. I can't find where to designate what album to put it in before/after uploading...