Random Thoughts....

Don't know where to post this so here will do. Am I the only one that knows about Top Gear Korea? Have it on the hard drive, but could use some subtitles, lol!

A mobile phone is for me to make calls not for people to bother me, well usually. I am very, very, selective to whom I give my number, and I hardly ever have it on unless I am calling someone.

Put the offending phone in a drawer and close it.

Pah. Woke up at 5:something because I couldn't stay asleep, but at least I went to sleep at 1ish.

- insomniac coco
Now this has been a fairly recent complaint right? Is there something you are doing differently that could be contributing, because that is probably the easiest way to fix it.
I thought coco was supposed to be good against insomnia :?
:lol:

Unless you come back to your home being blown down. :eek:

I live in a brick-and-concrete apartment building. So does my car, which is almost as important. So I'm pretty much set. :dance:

Yeah I hear you, I'll definitely miss being right on the lake for jogging and biking but I'm not terribly worried about it. Due to how I've sublet my lease I still have my parking space at my old place until January so I could always drive there and get my runs along the lake in if I really needed to. I would've loved to find a place near Old Town but everything within our price range was quite small so skipped out on it, I'm sure we could've found something if we had more time but due to the situation we had to find something and find it quick.
I always like Ukrainian Village, its the charm of Wicker Park without the majority of the douchenozzle hipsters floating around on Fixies asking if PBR cans are on special. Theres a bar called the Division Ale House, pretty solid beer selection and you can get these beer towers that are fun.

I always like Ukrainian Village, its the charm of Wicker Park without the majority of the douchenozzle hipsters floating around on Fixies asking if PBR cans are on special. Theres a bar called the Division Ale House, pretty solid beer selection and you can get these beer towers that are fun.

I can see that. I don't mind the hipsters, they're easier to deal with than the d-bags that frequent wrigleyville and the jersey shore situation on north avenue beach... haha

My goddaughter was baptized at the church there, her great grandfather helped build it. You'll know when you see it, it is a gothic behemoth in the middle of the area. Nice area considering the neighborhoods surrounding it are not all the great. It is a bit homogeneous, so I am guessing Cellos88GT must have some ancestry harking back to Eastern Europe.

I actually have no ancestry from Eastern Europe, all of my family is Italian. My grandparents on my mom's side used to live in the former big Italian neighborhood out here when they were young but then they moved to Evanston as they didn't want to live on the same street as Al Capone but eventually they moved to California when my mother was born.

Last edited:
I actually have no ancestry from Eastern Europe, all of my family is Italian. My grandparents on my mom's side used to live in the former big Italian neighborhood out here when they were young but then they moved to Evanston as they didn't want to live on the same street as Al Capone but eventually they moved to California when my mother was born.
Over on Taylor? It's now all med school housing as UIC and Rush have hospitals right there. Nice neighborhood, I have some friends who just moved from there, and we loved the restaurants there, and then in nearby Greektown.

I have heard that some people have their sim card removed and hidden :shifty:

Or phones just turned off and left on their desk with a polite note to 1) remind them to turn it back on and 2) turn the volume down, put it on vibrate or 3) have an office friendly ring tone.

Oh the number of times I've wanted to just pick it up and throw it out of a window. On the top floor of Burj Khalifa.

12 credits in fall....

Discovery Canada is playing James May's Things You Need To Know. Must've just started playing it, never seen it on before. If only the telecom companies didn't own all the channels and weren't in a giant pissing match with each other, I could be watching Discovery in HD (a proper D Canada HD just launched, we only had World HD before/I only have World HD)... and the satellite guys bought the bigger network, they have all the channels I want but I don't want their terrible service again :(

Last edited:
Discovery Canada is playing James May's Things You Need To Know. Must've just started playing it, never seen it on before. If only the telecom companies didn't own all the channels and weren't in a giant pissing match with each other, I could be watching Discovery in HD (a proper D Canada HD just launched, we only had World HD before/I only have World HD)... and the satellite guys bought the bigger network, they have all the channels I want but I don't want their terrible service again :(

We have a grand total of one real pay tv provider... and they're a fucking rip off. Roll on the NBN IPTV will show them who is who (*if the government last long enough to do anything significant with NBN)

Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\ Tweazel Weazel \o/ Tweazel Weazel /o\

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease more stories

Only a week until my vacation :D I think I might take a road trip...if I could get someone to go with me...:(

This "television" thing you speak of, what is it? Does it have anything to do with the videos of Top Gear that are available through this site? :D