Random Thoughts....

I try to drink flavored sparkling water which has the same lack of everything but hydration water does instead of soda.
Normal water tastes like wet dog :(
Powerade_Zero_20_oz1.jpg

Is that actually flavored water or like diet powerade?

Also powerade/gatorade etc are gross along with most juice flavored not juices.

I buy this:
ss_93PolandSpringSparklingLemon.jpg

which is just carbonated and flavored with lemon balm not lemon which is apparently used for treating insomnia and anxiety, shame it doesn't work on me.

I try to drink flavored sparkling water which has the same lack of everything but hydration water does instead of soda.
Normal water tastes like wet dog :(

I don't mind water actually, it's just a bit boring. I'll have the occasional ice tea or just a diet coke lately, but it's mostly just water now. I've all but completely cut out caffeine about 5 months ago. That was rough, but I hate the idea of feeling dependent on anything, which is why I never got into drugs or smoking or anything. Seems like a weakness to me. But yeah, it's all about moderation now, trying to keep my daily calorie intake below a certain level, even if that means having to skimp on things for dinner, to make up for anything excessive I had for lunch. Stuff like that. Seems to be working. In a couple months I should be just about where I want to be, in terms of weight, then I can ease up on the diet.

Last edited:
I like that!

That would make a great title!

There's a ton more in the original source text, if you are interested. :D

Is that actually flavored water or like diet powerade?

Also powerade/gatorade etc are gross along with most juice flavored not juices.

It's diet Powerade, essentially. Flavored water doesn't have much by way of electrolytes.

Last edited:
Congrats, BlaRo!

Good job! Now...time for fish tacos! :)

Yeaaaaaaaah!

Time to party with the cali animals.

Welcome to our humble abode, BlaRo. :p

Urgh, was helping my parents today remove a hideous yukka plant that had been planted by the previous occupants which was going great until we hit a clay pipe for storm water. We thought no problems just replace the broken section, except bit by bit we found it wasn't actually connected to anything and was broken at every join. So we had to dig out 15m of pipe and lay a new one (under a brick wall just for added fun where we had to use the old clay pipe as a sheath because they poured concrete on the old pipe... which shreadded my hands trying to feed it through)

Yay?

And, of course, if they're using the car as cover, they're doing it wrong. They're at the "easily penetrated through-and-through by bullets" end. Looks like someone's already holed the rear windscreen and rear passenger window, too, so I don't think it's armored.

I installed Sim City 3000 yesterday evening; it wasn't until 1:08 am that I realized five hours had passed by, such is the curse of that game. And to top it off, I awoke at 5:30 am.

Oh, and for the second time in a row, my football team, Chicago Fire FC, won a game when I wasn't watching. Every f**king time I do not watch a game they win. It's not fair! :mad:

Oh, and for the second time in a row, my football team, Chicago Fire FC, won a game when I wasn't watching. Every f**king time I do not watch a game they win. It's not fair! :mad:
I share your pain. My team can even be leading at the end of the third quarter by a significant amount, and as soon as I turn on the game, they end up losing.

And Spring is here. My car is now covered in yellow pollen.