Random Thoughts....

Texas does have two football teams, Dallas FC and Houston Dynamo. Though Dallas FC can suck it.

Good whiskys need to savored and enjoyed like a good wine, not slugged down on a lonely Saturday night.

God, it's like peering into my own crystal ball.

forever-alone-pizza.jpg

note: I'm being sarcastic. maybe

Reactions: LP
Just got this error message: ?"403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it." The server is a DICK.

Yes, the (gross) softdrink also known as Coca Cola (seriously, I can't drink that shit unless there's whiskey or rum in there).

As sad as it is, I'd have to agree. Rum and Coke was a staple drink on Friday nights for me back in college in 2008. Beer was the main staple for the week, glug down some nice anchor steam.

Whatever happened to the days when we could drink coke without feeling like it was a bland nasty soft drink?

Anchor Steam Beer is lovely.

I may be weird for this, but I don't like carbonated drinks of any kind. :dunno:

I may be weird for this, but I don't like carbonated drinks of any kind. :dunno:

You are 2 years old, your car is the No. 4 bus and your location is "Oh Dear, Pitcairn Islands." And yet you think your dislike of carbonated beverages makes you weird? :p

Last edited:
How did people survive university before wolfram alpha existed.

<insert story here in the style of a grandfather>
<details about some vague war>
<fuzziness>
<something about integrating uphill both ways>

see everyone would just fight over being the hypnotoad and the adult children will murder eachother

CHALLENGE TIME!:
has anyone ever finished a game of Risk without yawning? =P

Every time my friends/family and I play Risk, we are so hyped.
Then it takes about 4 hours to finish, and by that time, we're almost completely uninterested.. lol

CHALLENGE TIME!:
has anyone ever finished a game of Risk without yawning? =P

Every time my friends/family and I play Risk, we are so hyped.
Then it takes about 4 hours to finish, and by that time, we're almost completely uninterested.. lol

It takes me about 30 seconds before I fall into a Risk induced coma :p

see everyone would just fight over being the hypnotoad and the adult children will murder eachother

Fuck hypnotoad, I want the planet express ship :p