Random Thoughts....

... have a thing for guys who can sing.
Yeah. Oh yeah. And play the piano, actually, but play it well. Guitar does nothing for me, either played well or badly.

I'm just here to say it's highly amusing to see how often this thread touches on matters of romance.

Reactions: LP
WHY ARE ALL THE GIRLS I LIKE ALREADY TAKEN?

At least the girls you like have a reason. I'm somehow a "friend" yet they all made the effort to go to colleges 3 states away.

Man, do I appear as Pedobear to them? :(

He means don't put chicks on a damn pedestal just because they look cute or like something that you also like.

Seconded.

Women are no different than we are. Just treat them with respect and as equals and don't try so hard. You'll see. In 25 years you'll be living alone sharing a flat with the only female that matters - your cat.

On second thought....

Right. SIM card was rescued from the phone (no way to test it it's ok though. Mum and Dad both have locked phones). The phone is most likely fooked though. I just left it on the radiator to dry for a couple of hours. Took the sim out (probably should have done that earlier :S but had no idea how), and put the battery back in. The phone buzzed, and the display and buttons (It's a Nokia 5230) lit up for a few seconds, a load of short circuity stuff came up on the screen, then it died.

So. Yeah. Good night, Irene :(

Incidentally, Dad just ran what's left of my phone (SIM and battery out) under the tap. Ehh...

I need to do my homework.

Used to be a drawing thing from Macromedia.

I would try GIMP or Aviary (which is online).

Or just get a trial version of adobe illustrator and find a key. Wink wink.

I used it some time ago, IIRC it was sort of a lite version of Photoshop? It may have had some special features for web development since that's what I used it for, but we're talking middle school....

If so, GIMP isn't my personal favorite but it's free and powerful as mentioned, and I've heard good things about Paint.NET.

Or just get a trial version of adobe illustrator and find a key. Wink wink.

But, but, piracy funds terrorism and bombs! At least that what the British Transport Police told me.
EVDpV.jpg

I'll never pirate anything again!

ARRRRRRR