Random Thoughts....

I've never built anything from IKEA before, and now I've got to build a bed [...]. How hard could it be?
It'll be softer with a mattress.

One thing they never show you on the instructions is the other person you need to hold the other end of the thing you're trying to put together.

I'm going to have to listen to 3 classical music songs and write about them in 30 minutes tomorrow morning....with about 2 hours and 5 minute's of sleep.

It's gonna be great, I swear....

I just found some old videos that I took back when I was in high school...oh my god, I was retarded in high school....

Okay, maybe I still am a little. :p

I'm crossing my fingers this Winter will be a good one. Yesterday, St. Moritz received a 50cm covering of snow, with other places not far behind. I might take my skis in for a service this weekend.

One thing they never show you on the instructions is the other person you need to hold the other end of the thing you're trying to put together.
Yeah. I regard putting furniture together as a two-man job, as a general rule.

Unless you're a pro, of course. I am still deeply in awe for the guy who put together my whole kitchen in a single day alone, but well, that's what he does for a living.

Lugging it all to my new room (up one flight of stairs, then down another, don't ask) wore me out. I've never built anything from IKEA before, and now I've got to build a bed, a desk, a coffee table, and a 4-drawer chest. How hard could it be?

3367573970_9ee21009dd.jpg

Did you at least stick Ikea's balls* in your mouth?

*k?ttbullar

Oy...I can't believe its almost 4am, I have to work, and I'm still not even tired after the day I had yesterday. Wtf, people go shopping on Mondays?!

Here's an indicator of how entertaining my night is. I'm reading a thread on Whirlpool about what constitutes theft of a shopping trolley :p.

Just blew $500 on flat-pack goodness. Moved into my new place today, and now I have to make my own bed?literally.

Please tell me you are going to throw out the provided mattress and buy a expensive one that will last twenty years and make your quality of life better.

I once had one of those gloried futons; i had to sleep on a pillow and take two Aleve every night, for a year, just so I could sleep without pain.

I :heart: Cointreau-infused chocolate.

I've never built anything from IKEA before, and now I've got to build a bed, a desk, a coffee table, and a 4-drawer chest. How hard could it be?

Anyone not able to figure out those Swedish meccanosets on the first glace at the instructions not only looses their man-card, but a pair of men in black suits and sunglasses will show up at your bed tonight and remove your manhood altogether :p

*no pressure*

The U.S. military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy is officially repealed as of today. It's also my big gay best friend's birthday. I love that. :)

Just spent a whole day looking at Louis Theroux documentaries. "The city addicted to crystal meth" is certainly eye-opening.

I miss Tiz Was :sad: getting old. ...

Theme from 1975 as it says. NB guest presenter is the first person up for the water. ...

Yes a young Annie Lennox, and Led Zep were on it more than once too.

Last edited:
If half of the commercials are for prescription-free incontinence medication, you know the program (a slow-paced run-off-the-mill police procedural) you are watching is intended for another age bracket.

Last edited:
My mom needs someone she can bother with shoe talks. It's been all blah blah, shoes. Blah blah, leopard-print shoes. Blah blah, leopard-print boots. Blah blah, I found shoes for 10 dollars with some blah blah, look at these ugly ass shoes I found at all hours. I don't care!