Random Thoughts....

Does anyone have a time machine? So I could go back to the past or to the future so I could finally transfer to State College, PA! Madness..

Another Halloween costume idea added to me list. This year I HAVE to dress up for work.

Yay or nay?

When I was told I had to dress up I took a line from the Addam's Family and dressed as a homicidal maniac (they look just like everyone else).

This year I'm putting some more money into perfecting my Browncoat costume. The best part is that since I have a CFP and am living in not-California, I can actually sling my real revolver in my western holster.

On a random note, our house smells like brownies, a log fire and snow.

Last edited:
When I was told I had to dress up I took a line from the Addam's Family and dressed as a homicidal maniac (they look just like everyone else).

This year I'm putting some more money into perfecting my Browncoat costume. The best part is that since I have a CFP and am living in not-California, I can actually sling my real revolver in my western holster.

Mmm Brownies...*has brownie bites from hell flashback* :|

...nvm. :(

Very nice! To both the Browncoat and the brownies, actually. Makes me want to bake, but our apt is currently 80-some degrees. Why so hot, October?

Ooh, sounds cozy! I can even picture Tiberius lying in front of the fire.

Be careful with your Browncoat costume. You don't want the police to have you declared a threat. (The university backed down, eventually.)

Hell, I might even watch it for that :lol:

I am so out of touch.
You can't be that out of touch.
Internetz said:
(The majority of the customers coming into this shop are from off of the cruise ships and mainly American.)

Me: ?Is there anything I can help you with today, ma?am??

Customer: ?Um, yes?could you tell me where I am??

Me: ?Yup, you?re in Canada.?

Customer: ?And where is Canada??

Me: ?Um, well, if you look at a map, it?s that large country on top of your country.?

Customer: ?Oh.?

(She looks baffled by this new piece of information and slowly turns around and walks away.)
http://notalwaysright.com

Last edited:
Meeting today was supposed to be at 3, now he has to take his wife to the hospital so mine was at 12-1, and then the other student couldn't make it at her time and had to switch with me, so now it's at 11.

End result? I'm waking up at 6:30 so I can get all my shit together. Woooooooo :mad:

Very nice! To both the Browncoat and the brownies, actually. Makes me want to bake, but our apt is currently 80-some degrees. Why so hot, October?

Yeah... we've got that heat over here too. Wednesday was the hottest day ever in October, ever. Weird.

But goodbye heat, going to Vancouver for the long weekend, because it's the real Thanksgiving, you silly Americans and your November thanksgiving :p

I am also getting a spate of warm weather here in Starfield. The day I was born (thirteenth of October) it was 32C, and the record has never been broken.

Today is my last day of work for I am on vacation for a week! :dance: I am trying my best to do as little work as possible. I was hoping for all week the weather to be 20 and sunny, but I will take 25 and sunny.

You're a Constipated Gangbanger, how long can it take you to get your shit together?

The constipated aspect makes it difficult, but the gangbanger part makes it easy.

So it averages out.

</buzz killington>