Random Thoughts....

Check hardware stores.

And on a different subject entirely, what sort of shop would one buy a lockable metal box in? Something about 12-18" (30-45cm) long would do, I guess, it doesn't need to be big enough to hold a dead body.
You're Ukanian?

Try your local B&Q or may be Halfords - tool box should do the job nicely.

What's the best way to make a calendar? Google calendar?

Google Calendar works... but I haven't found it to be the adequate for all of my needs yet.

I use iCal + Google Calendar.

iCal is my main calendar hub, since I like having a Desktop app and it syncs really well with my iPhail. Google Calendar is awesome for shared/published calendars.

Since you're an Android user, you would probably do OK with just Google Calendar. I imagine that's what I'd be doing if I weren't on OSX + iOS.

Use Google Calendar. If you need it to sync with Outlook on the desktop, use Google Calendar Sync.

Reactions: MWF
Sweet thanks guys, Google cal does the job, even if it's a little bit finicky.

In this past week between work and classes, I have managed to exceed, by just half an hour or so, the same amount of work hours my full-time school teacher mother still does at 56 years of age. Of course, this is not including the marking she has to do this weekend and the uni assignment I had better make a start on ASAP.

I have no idea how she does it.

Tired Zesty is tired... :yawn: I just have to keep thinking of the money and getting to the end of the uni year. (Got about five weeks to go).

And on a different subject entirely, what sort of shop would one buy a lockable metal box in? Something about 12-18" (30-45cm) long would do, I guess, it doesn't need to be big enough to hold a dead body.

Wig, you could Google and buy online. Just had a quick look and cheapo A4 sized are up to ?20, but something bigger and substantial is up to ?80.

:smile:

Ever-nin'.

Hmm. Looking at Halloween ideas. Thinking of going as my (male) friend's pimp/Madam.

No idea what to wear, though. Thinking of looking for a zebra print hat, or just find a plain-ish one and stick a feather in it. THne try and hunt down a cheap purple suit, tight (again - ish) shirt and a dollar medallion.

Ideas?

So I've just returned from a local pub. We visited a slightly further away (but closer to our mates' house) pub which was quiet, shit and the locals weren't great. This one (which we were attracted to as it has a massive sign on the side saying 'Your Friendly Local') was epicly better. We got 2 free shots of Sambuca (hey, its free and there was 9 of us) and got chatting with the locals and bar people. I think we've found our local... :D

Just goes to show; check out your local. You never know. We'll definitely be back there again :p