Random Thoughts....

I have dark blue sheets. It is proven that a room with quiet muted colors does help for sleep.

No wonder I used to sleep like crap, I had bright orange sheets and an orange room. :blink:

I think it has to do with state of mind before closing you eyes... but then again I can't imagine it wouldn't matter too much in the dark.

I have dark blue sheets. It is proven that a room with quiet muted colors does help for sleep.
My room could be bright pink with orange stripes for all I care since we?ve got shutters that take away all the light. And with no light, no colors can disturb nor help my sleep ...

Deal. Since Wiggy does give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Swiss Cheese"! :D
He's not that bad! Besides, he makes me laugh and anyone that manages to do that at the moment is worth knowing!

I wish school had a pause button, it's overwhelming me right now and the work is coming at a relentless pace, that and people at my school are saying I don't participate. I don't even have much of a social life to speak of, school should be the one thing I'm good at but still, I'm feeling so swamped at the moment. Why isn't there some switch I can pull so everything stops for about a week so I can go over the things I don't understand. At the moment, I feel like my life is like that point in Tetris where you make a mistake and the blocks are just piling up, maybe occasionally you get a line and a moderate sigh of relief but there's no denying that in the long run, you're screwed.

Erm... if the room is properly dark, the colours don't matter... especially if you have your eyes closed anyway. :p

I think you may have something here. When I had a different bed in college it had dark blue sheets, pillows and comforter and I slept like a baby.... once even for 16 hours.

Now I have a B&W bedsheet, with a gray blanket and black and white pillows...not sure if that's muted or on the extremes :lol:, but I can make do with 6 hours of sleep but I'll still feel like shit.

Random thought for today: the image of someone lying in state before his funeral, in an open coffin, after an untimely death, with the grief of the remaining family clearly visible, is one of the most haunting mental pictures a person can experience. The father of a good friend of mine passed away a couple of days ago, attended the funeral today... I know I'm going to have bad dreams for a while.

After watching the Mystery Science Theater 3000 movies Red Zone Cuba and The Skydivers today, I have concluded that these themes were central to writer, producer and director Francis Coleman:

death
depression
death
bad editing
depression
bad dialogue
death
light airplanes
depression
talking about coffee
revenge

I've been wanting to get a new ipod or ipod touch for a bit now, so I can store more music and take HD video. But I could never justify the price.

On tues I'm heading to the shop to get my cousin and uncle (both in india) an ipod nano and ipod touch (respectively).

Gift giving totally blows price justification out the water

I just spent nearly 8 hours helping proctor an EMT midterm. Screaming and yelling and fake blood galore. It was easily the most fun I've had all week. Evidently I have a rather strange idea of a good time on a Sunday morning. :p