Dodge-charger-Super-Bee.jpg

Dodge%20ChargerSRT.jpg

13ShelbyGT500_03_HR.jpg

and of course, the most important one:

ToyotaCamrySE.jpg

trollface.jpg

Hump the Lotus for me, will ya?

Pah, been there, done that, ate the food and drank the beer. :p

Its time to admit to being in the Viper club... Which changes on Monday.

*That's nothing sexual BTW.

Spoke to my 5 year old cousin in India on skype.

Technology rocks man.

Boston voted Worst-Dressed City In America (by GQ, a New York-based magazine). WELL FAHK YEW, YA FAHKIN' QUEEAHS! AHM NEVAH TAKIN' AWF THIS ELLSBURY JERSEY, YA FAHKS! GO SAWX!

Curiously, Los Angeles was #2. :unsure:

They waited for you to arrive in LA before coming up with the list. :p

Dude, I just took the most epic dump ever. Seriously, I feel like I've lost weight just from my bowel movement. I'm surprised it all went down in a single flush, to be honest.

</tmi>

Dude, I just took the most epic dump ever. Seriously, I feel like I've lost weight just from my bowel movement. I'm surprised it all went down in a single flush, to be honest.

</tmi>

You may now remove your pink username. :p

</tmi>

I quote from the short bus

<Warden> Will we ever make a lady out of coco?
<Redliner> No
<gaasc> unlikely
<LP> prolly not

</tmi>

I am...so turned on right now.

me%20gusta%20mucho%20creepy.png

</tmi>

hahaha, that's great.

I guess the Ron White quote applies here: "Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants(trousers) fit better?"

</tmi>
I read that and all I could think of was the South Park episode where Randy Marsh takes the biggest dump in history.

I took one of the helium balloons that was half full and floating towards my department, grabbed it, popped a hole, sucked in some helium, paged the service intercom and sang the chorus to Rebecca Black's "Friday."

</tmi>

You know, I've always thought of Coco as the little sister I never had. And that post is just more fuel for the fire.

I took one of the helium balloons that was half full and floating towards my department, grabbed it, popped a hole, sucked in some helium, paged the service intercom and sang the chorus to Rebecca Black's "Friday."

:lmao:
I don't suppose anyone recorded it...
I'm sure that it made someones day (It vastly improved mine!)
You didn't get into trouble did you? :(

You should have done it like Stephen Colbert

So basically, you turned Black Friday into Rebecca Black Friday....

Online package tracking was bad enough, but I can now do it from my mobile.

*click* Still in Sparks, NV.

See you guys in a week.

Rebecca Black... Friday... Black Friday... oh dear lord, an ad agency already went there

Was looking up twilight on Wiki.

Why?

Because I needed to know the 6/12/and 18 degree twilight times for San Diego and nearby, so I can determine when is the best time for stargazing. I just wiki'd it to check the exact definitions.

And the first result is that motherfucking novel series.

33.png