Random Thoughts....

Just noticed this in Predator 2

IoCME.jpg

What? Three red Mustangs? Robert Patrick or the guy in the striped shirt who looks like he is sporting a boner?

Add it IMDB, I guess. That was a pretty poor continuity mistake, probably thought that the viewer would be focused on something else.

Like the guy in the striped shirt who looks like he is sporting a boner. :| You really are on a boner kick today, aren't you. :p

It's amazing how quickly MWF spots boners. I never see them myself, unless someone else points it out to me.

But then I don't spend a lot of time looking at other guys crotches. ;)

The ship on the cover has three warp nacelles. The book is therefore invalid.

Everyone knows that 3 nacelles will set up a resonance in the subspace field that will eventually result in the ship tearing itself apart!

It's a shuttlecraft, actually. :p

Add it IMDB, I guess. That was a pretty poor continuity mistake, probably thought that the viewer would be focused on something else.

Like the guy in the striped shirt who looks like he is sporting a boner. :| You really are on a boner kick today, aren't you. :p

Show me your boner. I'll happily kick it! :p

Can't you shoot this up to the higher-ups? Tell them that this guy obviously has problems and while you've tried to deal with it in a diplomatic way he still resolves to be a douchecunt to you.

We need to create a FG gang. Like meet this yeast infection of a pusbag when he's about to leave and crowd around him.

Gang: "You the cunt that works here in the pharmacy?"
Pusbag: "Yeah, what's it to you?"
Gang: "We heard you was being a dick to Rick. And we don't like it see. <pull out switchblades>"
Pusbag: "H...h.h..he...hey man, I was j...ju...jj..just pickin on him, I don't mean nothin about it"

And then I will give him both a wise and patronizing lecture.

:|

Well, I am a pacifist, so I can't really fight...

:lol: thanks guys that cheered me up a bit. I just can't help but think that something's up pay wise (yes I was stupid in not asking) so I might as well see if I can jump to a different position anyway.

If CVS is anything like walgreens I doubt there is much that can be done about it. People don't give a shit about workers there.

True. I'm not exactly sure how my current store manager is with stuff, but I'm likely on my own and wouldn't involve her anyway if I were to tell him off.

Gang: "You the cunt that works here in the pharmacy?"
Pusbag: "Yeah, what's it to you?"
Gang: "We heard you was being a dick to Rick. And we don't like it see. <pull out switchblades>"
Pusbag: "H...h.h..he...hey man, I was j...ju...jj..just pickin on him, I don't mean nothin about it"

And then I will give him both a wise and patronizing lecture.

Sounds like a plan

Hey guys, so I haven't been around much, have been a bit all over the shop lately, but promise I'll try to post mo-

O_O

Back_away_slowly.gif

Great - now Buffy won't be back for another 6 months!

And yes, Adu, her avatar is very fitting. It's my reaction whenever I see a new post from her, too.