Random Thoughts....

No...

Yes, their dignity was.

They're dogs, they hardly have any dignity left.

Between yo dawg, bitch, and doggie-style, we've left them with nothing. Nothing!

My new favorite word: Duspol.

Got one of these on my car today. Obviously somebody I work with left it on there, as my car was in the work parking lot.
Cute! :D I'm gonna hang it on my cubicle as a badge of honor.

P.S: Tell me something I don't know.
P.P.S: Pedrocas, is that you?
P.P.P.S: "Park Jerk Off" is the title of the worst children's book ever.

Not as cool as the one I got years ago. It had Micky Mouse on it flipping me off. :p
How have you guys gotten them and I haven't when I have woman's parking syndrome. :blink:

Also

It's only tuesday.
YOU CURSED ME. :cry: The entire rest of week was unproductive and blah.

Last edited:
Finalgear rep! Finally put the damn thing on.

tumblr_lxu1yhXBqJ1qcnmbio1_500.jpg

I set myself the challenge of watching this (WARNING: Not Safe For Work or for the faint hearted)

Now I'm too scared to work out if I should try the rest of Broken or not.

Once (if) I finish that, it's time to finally get down to watching some proper exploitationist stuff: A Serbian Film.

I can't see that one being easy.

A Serbian Film was so fucking stupid it was funny. Really gives new meaning to "choke on dick" :lol:

Dunno what your circumstances are (feel free to hit up NSFPE if you wanna vent) but it gets better over time. Sort of :p.

Thank you, I took up your offer.

These things change a person, not always for the better.

I'm still not sure what will it be, positive or negative.

Yeah, getting your heart broken; sucks, doesn't it? Like you will never feel happy again. I didn't laugh, much less smile for three weeks.

It gets better, though. "All things human take time."

That exact feeling of; fuck this and fuck everything.... If it will get better, then I say good. If not...well I'd rather not think of that ATM.

So I got my timetable for my senior year, only one shitty teacher and that's for Religious Education (essentially a crash course by my school on different faiths from a Christian but rational perspective that nobody takes seriously), which only occurs once a week.

So,

http://img717.imageshack.**/img717/3440/2va1a.png

To wrap this up, a thank you to members that showed support. Really, really appreciate it. :) You know who you are. ;)

Worth turning up and getting what ever credit (without going OTT) that you can.

I can't not turn up but it's pretty difficult not to do well on this subject, all of the questions are open to interpretation and there's almost no need for factual recall and if there is, chances are the exam is open book.

Last edited:
I managed my only "5" (fail) mark in school in a religious education test. Well, it was immediately before I dropped the subject on my 14th birthday (= as soon as I could) because I could not take the bullshit any longer. Before I never got better than "3" (so-so) in that subject because... well, I couldn't bring myself to tell bullshit to get better marks.

My Xbox 360 might be close to RROD'ing on me, the disc drive seems reluctant to read quite a few games.