Random Thoughts....

Seeing my surgeon this Tuesday. Hopefully I can get out of this sling soon.

This has been the view from our living room/balcony:

SNOW.jpg

Happy girl is HAPPY.

Reactions: MWF
Also, we're engaged. :) Have been since seven months yesterday, but it was something "just for us" (and a few select people) during the really sad stuff going on with my family at the time.
Oh wow! Congrats! :cheers:

WOW! Congratulations Ellie! :mrgreen:

As for me and my far less major life-event related 'news'...
At the end of next week, my stint of full-time childcare work is finished for now as the person I was filling in for is returning from maternity leave. However, I may be able to return to the same place part-time later on if the position becomes available. I just have to wait and see. I have a few days' break afterwards, and then I start another year of being a lazy-ass uni student. I'm not bothered about the fees I have to fork out, the rip-off parking permit and the few idiots who ruin things for everyone else doing Early Childhood Education. I just want to see everyone again, eat crappy rip-off canteen food which is the tastiest thing in the world after a boring two-hour lecture, and watch the teachers utterly fail at operating any technology invented sometime after 1970. Oh yeah! :dance:

Also, we're engaged. :) Have been since seven months yesterday, but it was something "just for us" (and a few select people) during the really sad stuff going on with my family at the time.

Wow! :cheers:

Congrats :D :cheers:

@Ellie congratz wish you the very best,

btt

Most epic TV Sunday ever, A-Team running atm and tonight The Life of Brian and Police Academy :D :lol:
Hooray no Casting shit this sunday :mrgreen:

Already told you in irc, but congrats, may you annoy each other for the rest of your lives. :p

That reminds me I need to go pick me new glasses up. Was meant to do that last week but like always, I just couldn't be arsed.

Only ugly nerds wear glasses. :lol:

:|

:cry:

It's down to a battle between Newt and Mitt. What sort of name is Mitt?

I declared some time ago I am just going to call him 'Mittens."

Makes me want a guitar with single coils. Split humbuckers just aren't the same...

You know want that single coil snap and quack.... :wicked:

Hooray! :cheers:

This has been the view from our living room/balcony:
Blimey, it would appear HEL has frozen over! Also congrats! :D

Day 3 of having no heating. It is pretty damn cold in here, I can see my own breath and can't feel my fingers, it seems 18th century builders weren't too concerned about containing heat when they built this place. Might grab my gloves out of the car... I am already wearing my coat after all! :lol: