Random Thoughts....

I need night.

Good you all.

Fuck sleep.

:heart:

So uh, apparently at least at the Raleys I went to, there was a display full of Angry Birds-branded Gummies. Like gummy worms, but I guess in the shape of stuff from the game.

My favorite response to showing the picture: "Why is that even a food product! Let this place burn in lava!" Really disappointed. o_o

0214121423.jpg

I need fuck.

Good sleep.

Need you all.

<3

(wait, what?)

Must spread etc etc.

Also WTF happened? Ice has just been funny twice in as many days!

"Whale you be my valentine".
Now, I'm no expert but it's possible that in the fuzzy area that is the female mind it came across as a suggestion that she was the size of a whale. Would explain the lack of response.

I have to say the best part about this year's cricket season has been the ads for the Donald Bradman Cricket Hall of Fame museum.

Because Ritchie Benaud.

Gosh, that's interesting.

Apparently you shouldn't ruffle a kid's hair. I always thought it was cute, but a lot of people don't like.

I have to say the best part about this year's cricket season has been the ads for the Donald Bradman Cricket Hall of Fame museum.

Bowral is a great place to go for a Sunday drive, especially from Wollongong. Not only do you get to go up the Illawarra's best driving road (Macquarie Pass), but once you get up into the Southern Highlands you usually see a few classic British roadsters out and about if the weather is nice.

I want to replace this chair I use at my desk.

With what? A flower pot?

Just go for the surprise buttsexx, it ends with a smile. :hump: :eek: :p

This just happened, more or less, on a forum where I'm trying to sell my watch.

"Hey, I'd be interested if you lowered the price. We get a steeper discount from the manufacturer than that."
"Ok, I can drop the price."
"Oh, I never said I was interested."

thefuck.png

Also, buy my watch!