Random Thoughts....

I missed you guys!

Welcome back!

Start a new thread it's all the rage and tell of your adventures. :)

(Viper wants more new threads in Off Topic, rather than hangin around and posting in RT like a bunch of lazy deadbeats.):p

Last edited:
It's like, musical hugs.

aww thanks guys! Nothing hugely interesting has been happening in my life...just got a bit hectic last October after my grandmother passed away, then it was uni exams and working the madness that is retail at Christmas, volunteering at the Australian FSAE competition, moving house the week before Christmas, then right after new year's my parents, my cousin and I spent two weeks in Malaysia and Singapore to take my grandmother's ashes back to be buried and spend Chinese New Year with my aunty in Singapore. Then I got back hoping to get back into the swing of things and immediately fell sick with a cold, from which I am just recovering, just in time for uni to start...whew! So I've just been busy really, but once uni starts I'm sure I'll be back here more regularly to procrastinate :)

Good. My upstairs neighbor had his girl leave him, she says for good; he won't be beating on her at odd hours any more. Says she'll return my pistol in a few days before she leaves to go back to Japan; she's holding on to it just in case douchebag decides to find where she's staying and do something rash before she leaves.

Last edited:
I've heard that one before.

Yah, sadly, so have I. On the other hand, she has apparently already purchased a ticket back to .jp and the only reason she's still here is because the booking is for Tuesday. Or so she says. :dunno:

Personally, it wouldn't disturb me at all if he did decide to do something and contracted high speed lead poisoning. You don't beat non-consenting women.

Last edited:
Shame she can't shoot him just before you drive her to the airport.

Well, some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them. :dunno:

Had the most fucked up allergic reaction to a Singapore Laksa. Had a painful burning sensation on the cheekbones. Fortunately got an antibiotic for it and it went away after half an hour, but I've never had allergies to food like this before. :(

Well, some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them. :dunno:
Stupid laws

Had the most fucked up allergic reaction to a Singapore Laksa. Had a painful burning sensation on the cheekbones. Fortunately got an antibiotic for it and it went away after half an hour, but I've never had allergies to food like this before. :(
:blink: Could be a good idea to ask the people that made it what was in it. Might help narrowing down the culprit for the reaction.

:blink: Could be a good idea to ask the people that made it what was in it. Might help narrowing down the culprit for the reaction.

It was at a Malaysian restaurant in St Kilda. From what I could detect, there was nothing in there that was new to me, so I'm guessing there might have been some MSG hiding in the food. But I think the chilli that I ate as a piece may have contributed to the pain, as it was burned my mouth first before burning the cheekbones.

I made a carbon fiber bouquet for someone for Valentines Day....

...Complete with a carbon fiber bow.....too bad things didn't work out like I planned ... at all...

Last edited:
aww thanks guys! Nothing hugely interesting has been happening in my life...just got a bit hectic last October after my grandmother passed away, then it was uni exams and working the madness that is retail at Christmas, volunteering at the Australian FSAE competition, moving house the week before Christmas, then right after new year's my parents, my cousin and I spent two weeks in Malaysia and Singapore to take my grandmother's ashes back to be buried and spend Chinese New Year with my aunty in Singapore. Then I got back hoping to get back into the swing of things and immediately fell sick with a cold, from which I am just recovering, just in time for uni to start...whew! So I've just been busy really, but once uni starts I'm sure I'll be back here more regularly to procrastinate :)
Wow a plot for a TV soap right there. ... Sorry to hear about your Grandma. :(