Random Thoughts....

Think I've found it. Frank's Health Insurance.

From his website:

Frank is here to make health insurance clear and simple. Because frankly, it can be confusing.Frank speaks in a language you understand.
Frank keeps costs to a minimum.
Frank gets things done quickly and quietly.
Frank tells it how it is.
You?ll like Frank.

There's more:

Frank speaks to you in a language you understand. Frank is here to make health insurance less confusing, cheaper and most importantly, something you'll actually use. And frankly, isn't that the point? If you buy it, you might as well use it.

What, he's going to come round my place and beat me senseless with a cricket bat?

Thanks for the advice Ash, that thing about the unions is a point worth knowing :).

<edit, again> Looks like they dont. I can get a free Will though, and discounts on a holiday cabin at Booderee National Park wherever the hell that is!​

Last edited:
it's expensive, and if you are ever going to get it, do so before you're 30 or the government bends you over and rapes, repeatedly. And they do it again if you earn more than (I think) $80k (as a single).

Fixed.

The bending and raping happens if you get health insurance after you are 30. If you just use Medicare and aren't rich, you'll be spared the rape.

Fixed.

The bending and raping happens if you get health insurance after you are 30. If you just use Medicare and aren't rich, you'll be spared the rape.
Luckily I'll have a good accountant to make sure I don't earn too much. I have no intention of paying for health insurance. Not after working out how much my Grandmother paid over her lifetime, and seeing what little she got out of it.

Holy shit on a stick, people. There is literally ash falling out of the sky and homes burning because it's so dry a hot catalytic converter sparked a wild fire this afternoon that grew so fast the National Guard has been mobilized. There are a half dozen serious fires around the state, some of which are being measured in square miles. People are sleeping in shelters as firefighters try to prevent this blaze from entering the city and have stationed one fire engine per house and still only have 15% containment and no fire line.

And you fuckers are shooting of fireworks?! I'd say "die in a fire" but you assholes would take half the fucking city with you.

Handcuff/shackle the idiots to metal poles facing the fire front. Coz that's the least they deserve. The idiot in people never ceases to amaze and infuriate.

I'm not rich, am over 30 and with a little extra have slipped into the realm of hell tax liabilities. Thing is, I pay for all my medical appointments, haven't claimed from medicare for years since they don't cover anything that I use (semi)regularly. And if I lose my current position (very likely after the stand up barney I had with the boss on Tuesday night) I'm still going to be screwed.

I just cut the lawn, all 1.5 acres of it. Time to relax with some beer.

For one day only, I shall take a break from the Pikachu avatars.

Instead, I bring you... Geodude Balotelli.

1.5 million homes (including mine) are without power in the DC metro area, while the heat index is pushing 110F. Luckily I am 300 miles south right now in the nice, air-conditioned garage...

Driving into Brighton this afternoon (to drop off my watch for a service - fucking thing costs more to service than my car!!!) saw a dude driving a black Renault Clio. He was the spitting image of D-Fence!!!

Driving back passed a black Toyota Yaris that was being driven like the pilot was 90 years old. He looked a lot like IceBone!!

Either you guys are stalking me or I spend waaaaay too much time on FinalGear!

Google the location of the nearest sports bar.

Oh, wait, you're 20.

Get a fake ID and then google the location of the nearest sports bar.

Google the location of the nearest sports bar.

Oh, wait, you're 20.

Get a fake ID and then google the location of the nearest sports bar.

If only this was last week and my location was Poland this wouldn't be an issue. :lol:

Ok, I am new here so I don't know how to create a new topic or thread so I will just ask my question here and hope for the best.

I have a 72 Lemans and I am about to pull my hair out trying to get my fuel gauge to work.
I have replaced the sending unit, Replaced the wiring from rear to gauge cluster. But my biggest problem is, I don't know what wires connect to which post's. My gauge has two post's side by side on top of a ceramic plate with a third post centered just below the two.
Please! Can someone help me out here. I am tired of running out of gas in this car.

Ok, I am new here so I don't know how to create a new topic or thread so I will just ask my question here and hope for the best.

I have a 72 Lemans and I am about to pull my hair out trying to get my fuel gauge to work.
I have replaced the sending unit, Replaced the wiring from rear to gauge cluster. But my biggest problem is, I don't know what wires connect to which post's. My gauge has two post's side by side on top of a ceramic plate with a third post centered just below the two.
Please! Can someone help me out here. I am tired of running out of gas in this car.

If you don't want your post to be lost, create a new thread here: http://forums.finalgear.com/questions-and-answers/

I gotta figure out whether I'm sleeping or not when I get home from work...I think it's something to do with the ear plugs.

I'll lay down but never feel like I've actually gone to sleep. Instead I'm able to eyes open instantly, not feeling sluggish, etc.

I honestly can't tell if I'm just laying there for a few hours or what. I couldnt tell you what I did between when I wen't back to sleep (1pm) and now (3:30).

To create a new thread, click the grey new thread button at the top of any subforum.

I'm sure a moderator will move your question to where it's more visible if you report your post (click the warning triangle at the bottom left of it) and explain what happened.

Good Luck!

Today it is 15C (59F), I've opened the window as it is too warm and I'm overheating... :|

I'm in Prague and its 30C (86F) and really humid. I wish it were as cool as 15 degrees :lol:

Holy shit on a stick, people. There is literally ash falling out of the sky and homes burning because it's so dry a hot catalytic converter sparked a wild fire this afternoon that grew so fast the National Guard has been mobilized. There are a half dozen serious fires around the state, some of which are being measured in square miles. People are sleeping in shelters as firefighters try to prevent this blaze from entering the city and have stationed one fire engine per house and still only have 15% containment and no fire line.

And you fuckers are shooting of fireworks?! I'd say "die in a fire" but you assholes would take half the fucking city with you.

If you need spare rain, you can have some of mine. Spent last night de-bucketing the basement :shakefist: