Random Thoughts....

Yeah we all love invisible breast gropping :p;)

Prepairing for another weekend filled with 12-hour night shifts. Bring on the coffee!

Yeah, so it was rich Virginian slave owners that the British troops coldly and indiscriminately shot down on the square in Boston in 1770.

massacre.jpg

Oh, wait, no it wasn't. That must mean that it wasn't just rich Virginians who refused to pay unfair and confiscatory taxes levied without representation.

Happy "Brits GTFO, We Won't Be The Cash Cow For Your Foreign Wars Or Unjustly Enrich Your Nobility And Civil Servants" Day.

Was not just Americans. ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterloo_Massacre

so do not think that you guys were special, it was done in England too.

"Shortly after the meeting began, local magistrates called on the military authorities to arrest Hunt and several others on the hustings with him, and to disperse the crowd. Cavalry charged into the crowd with sabres drawn, and in the ensuing confusion, 15 people were killed and 400?700 were injured."

Then Tolpuddle Martyrs, Swing Riots, etc.
. ...

"Quality of life" is now officially real estate agents' speak for "number of immigrants in the neighbourhood".

Xenofobia, in your community :p :p:p:p

Le fu! Every time I say I'm never eating pizza again because of THE PHRRTS, I get distracted by delicious pizza again and end up with THE PHRRTS.

Ohhhhhh my goodness, I'm never saying that I'm never eating pizza again...again. My stomach, THE PAIN. I want to curl up in a little ball and phrrt away.

Dell's sending me something, hurray...but to the wrong address. Of course.

It's being sent to my moms. gotta figure out how to fix that. Even though i updated my mailing address before they shipped it.

Note: i didnt pay for this with my college money, its pretty much a review unit

Last edited:
My internet connection is slow as molasses today and we're not even over our limit. Hmm. Also I have a stonking great headache for pretty much no reason. Couldn't it have waited until a night when I'm not going out? Hopefully a nice steak will cure it.

Dell's sending me something, hurray...but to the wrong address. Of course.

It's being sent to my moms. gotta figure out how to fix that. Even though i updated my mailing address before they shipped it.

Note: i didnt pay for this with my college money, its pretty much a review unit

Call customer support ASAP OR for once stand up for yourself and pick the parcel up at your mom's.

Call customer support ASAP OR for once stand up for yourself and pick the parcel up at your mom's.

the thing is, there's really no one to call. It's a beta test program. I sent them an email letting them know the situation, along with letting a Dell rep on the computer forum i frequent know.

There's nothing wrong with it showing up at my mom's house, it's just that I'd have to drive down there and back which is kinda ridiculous for just one item.

Plus, according to the tracking page, they didnt even record my street address, which means the package will likely end up stuck at a DHL service center somewhere if it goes out to be delivered.

Last edited:
i have a love hate relationship with pens.

Le fu! Every time I say I'm never eating pizza again because of THE PHRRTS, I get distracted by delicious pizza again and end up with THE PHRRTS.

Ohhhhhh my goodness, I'm never saying that I'm never eating pizza again...again. My stomach, THE PAIN. I want to curl up in a little ball and phrrt away.

Could it be that you have trouble digesting gluten?

You're still confused??? :blink:

had to be done i guess... i could JUST stop myself :p

:rofl: where's rep when you need it? :p

I tried to use a pen as a box cutter...and failed. Actually....i didnt fail, but the pen burst onto my hand in the process....:(