Random Thoughts....

^That has never been said before.

According to my spreadsheet I can claim just over $5000 worth of meal allowances from the government for the year 2011/12. Beers on me.

I'm on my way :dance:

Normal people, no. If you have celiac disease (gluten intolerance), then yes. Beer does have gluten, but it's barley gluten, which isn't the same as wheat gluten. Unless it's a wheat beer. Then it would have wheat gluten in it.

If you have problems with anything that has wheat in it, but ok with some other grains (like corn, or rice), then you might have a wheat gluten intolerance.

What that guy said. Look into it, otherwise you could end up with a few digestive troubles, like lactose intolerance, added to the wheat intolerance.

according to e-tax...

nah, who am I kidding. Roll on October! :tease:

Wheat beer is fine. I think it may be a cheese intolerance, in which case: MEH. I'll just be gassy.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa, there's another page? (That last comment was for the pizza poops.)

*sigh* my uncle's being a douche. I'm going to have to go down to york asap to pick up the computer.

I tried calling him and as soon as i started to say hi, i noticed you got a package of mine....click.

yeah....he hung up, likely mad because i didn't fuck around and ask how he was doing, how my mom was, etc. I was at a stop light (yes...bad but i was stopped) so i just wanted to get to the point.

I've been nothing but nice through all the shit he's put me through. I lost a job that I'll never get a chance to do again if i ever needed it because technically i quit/got fired through not being able to show up. I lost a chance at actually being able to afford Uni.

Throughout all this i've been nothing but nice/cordial to him and his girlfriend. Yet he's being a dick to ME.

I reallly want to call him and call him out, but i need to ensure that machine doesn't get damaged as it's a beta test machine...

*sigh* my uncle's being a douche. I'm going to have to go down to york asap to pick up the computer.

I tried calling him and as soon as i started to say hi, i noticed you got a package of mine....click.

yeah....he hung up, likely mad because i didn't fuck around and ask how he was doing, how my mom was, etc. I was at a stop light (yes...bad but i was stopped) so i just wanted to get to the point.

I've been nothing but nice through all the shit he's put me through. I lost a job that I'll never get a chance to do again if i ever needed it because technically i quit/got fired through not being able to show up. I lost a chance at actually being able to afford Uni.

Throughout all this i've been nothing but nice/cordial to him and his girlfriend. Yet he's being a dick to ME.

I reallly want to call him and call him out, but i need to ensure that machine doesn't get damaged as it's a beta test machine...

So after you have killed your parents you need to go kill your uncle now? You've got yourself a nice streak going there kid, ever think about going professional?

jean-reno_252136.jpg

Last edited:
So after you have killed your parents you need to go kill your uncle now? You've got yourself a nice streak going there kid, ever think about going professional?

jean-reno_252136.jpg

:lmao: "you must spread more serial killers before..." :p

Are Aussie taxes not for a calendar year?

Our financial year is July-June. The Fringe Benefit Tax year is April-March.

Yup. We like to keep it simple. :rolleyes: