Random Thoughts....

Damn. Dark Star is one of the best films EVER made. John Carpenter really showed his talent at an early age.

And Silent Running... well... it's the directoral debut of 2001's SFX wizard. And never the less, it's a brilliant film.

Just tryin' to broaden the dude's SciFi horizons a bit, if he's not seen them yet of course.

(Dark Star is also very darkly comic, no spoilee tho.)

Got back from beerfest.

I'm not much of a drinker but the alcoholic cider was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran into a VFR owner there. I'm now somewhat tempted.

Wait, there was a beer-fest in Seattle and I didn't know about it? I was suffering through the most boring, slow day at work. I could've just took the day off and gotten drunk.

Are they those Smiths pie and sauce flavoured chips in the red packet? I saw a stand of them in a deli today and thought that's certainly one of the stranger flavours I've ever seen. Didn't have the courage to actually buy a packet so well done to you! :p

Wait, there was a beer-fest in Seattle and I didn't know about it? I was suffering through the most boring, slow day at work. I could've just took the day off and gotten drunk.

It's going on through the weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

http://seattlebeerfest.com/

Mum just came in, I thought to announce dinner was ready. Nope. she's not eating. I have to cook my own.

This is not a problem in itself, but she waited until almost 8PM to do it! Could have told me earlier.

I just tried meat-pie flavoured chips (crisps for Ukanians). Did not like. Meh.

The steak ones aren't too bad. More smokey than steaky though.

Our financial year is July-June. The Fringe Benefit Tax year is April-March.

Yup. We like to keep it simple. :rolleyes:

compared to the taxes my old man had to do when he lived in the states, ours are a piece of cake

normally takes me less than an hour

The pie with sauce chips do actually taste like a pie with sauce, But when you taste them you realise how much of the enjoyment of a pie comes from the heat and texture. Its just wrong in a chip.

Same with the BLT, BBQ Ribs and 7-11's "Big Bite" chips.

Wait...you mean there's non-alcoholic Cider and its the norm over there...?
I saw some non-alcoholic cider in TESCO yesterday, my mind was full of fuck.

In other news today went even worse at work than yesterday, starting to think I was doomed. Meh, it's nothing I could control anyway, at least I've not been blamed! :lol:

Yeah, in the fall especially when apples are in season. Apple cider (warm or cold) is gooooood.

Yeah, in the fall especially when apples are in season. Apple cider (warm or cold) is gooooood.

I like all me drinks either hot if they're supposed to be hot, or room temperature. Anything that says it's "Best Served Chilled" has to be feckin' room temperature. :lol: Even beer, or in my case Ale.

The only 2 places where you get a warm beer is in a pub around a funny Island called Great Britain and in Gay Clubs/Bars. and i don't know which place is worse.
The only alcoholic spiritouse someone should drink warm is Gl?h(Gl?hen = glowing)whine.

Cider is made of apples... Apple cider is called cider... And you seem to be agreeing that it should be non-alcoholic. What is this madness!?! :blink:

Also - Beer definitely should be cold (and Cider even more so, but not over ice (no, not that Ice)). Ale can be whatever you want it to be because its just burp in a glass. :p

The only 2 places where you get a warm beer is in a pub around a funny Island called Great Britain and in Gay Clubs/Bars. and i don't know which place is worse.
The only alcoholic spiritouse someone should drink warm is Gl?h(Gl?hen = glowing)whine.

It was nice knowing you. I am sure Cowboy will be quick, you got another hour or so max. :D There are some beers that actually taste nice and are drunk at higher temperatures. Cooling beer down to almost freezing is only done to hide the bad taste.

True, mulled cider uses pretty much the same spices as Gl?hwhine (vin chaud), which is most excellent.

And J?gertee is also pretty good. too!

Sold on ski slopes throughout Europe, I am pleased to report.

:smile: